I’m sure there are many crafty ways to transfer pictures onto wood but you can’t get any easier than this method using only gel medium and Mod Podge. YouTuber Crystal Hethcote demonstrates how she uses a laser-printed photo and a finished piece of wood to make a long-lasting wooden photo.
Gel medium and Mod Podge can be found at Amazon.com or any craft store. View the video below for a quick walkthrough of the entire project.
- Dries translucent with a satin/matte finish; Viscosity and body similar to Liquitex Heavy Body Paint
- Lightweight, non-toxic; Translucent when wet, transparent when dry
- Includes 8-oz / 237ml jar of medium
- Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236; Safe for educational use
- CONVENIENT & VERSATILE SIZE – Add this multi-purpose, all-in-one glue, sealer, and finish in a 16 oz bottle to your art supplies
- STUNNING, DURABLE FINISH – This handy decoupage glue comes in a beautiful clear, matte finish to preserve the beauty of your decoupage paper and decoupage tissue paper projects
- DRIES QUICKLY ON MULTIPLE SURFACES – This quick-drying formula works on a variety of surfaces such as wood, paper, canvas, tin, terra cotta, and more – making this a must-have product for all your arts and crafts!
- EASY TO CLEAN UP – Clean up is easy with Mod Podge! When you’re finished with your decoupage project, simply clean up any extra with soap and water
- MANUFACTURING – We proudly create Mod Podge in the USA!
Watch how to transfer pictures to wood and make this DIY wooden picture…
Please share this great DIY project where you transfer family pictures on wood with your friends and family.
Last update on 2024-03-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API