If you are a fan of ‘Snow White and The Huntsman’ along with its prequel/sequel ‘The Huntsman: Winter’s War’, this nail art design is just for you. Sandi and Juli of cutepolish have partnered up with The Huntsman: Winter’s War and created a feathered frost coat nail art design as epic as the movie itself!
This nail art design is influenced by the wicked style of the dark Queen Ravenna. It is also inspired by the icy colors of Queen Freya and with both styles combined, it looks incredible. You can use any shade you want to match your specific style and it will always look awesome.
Watch how to create a feathered frost coat nail art design…
I can’t think of a better nail art design for fall. The contrasting colors make it great for any occasion. If you’re looking for even more inspiration, check out these related posts:
- Summer gradient nails that look terrific.
- Easy summer beach nails tutorial.
- Bow nail art designs that are too adorable not to try.
- Tiffany Blue Diamond nails tutorial just in time for wedding season.
- Nail hacks for getting salon-quality manicures at home.
Please share these Huntsman nails with your friends and family.