Kids are great but for new parents, they can sometimes be a handful. Some kids are laid-back but others have tons of energy to spare and the more energy they burn off, the more trouble they seem to get into.
While some people feel guilty about not having kids, it really is a personal choice. If you’re not a parent yet, here are 33 reasons why you should be happy about it.
1) Your pets won’t lose their self-respect.
2) Your floors will stay clean.
3) You won’t feel like hiding under the table when going to a restaurant.
4) You’ll have all the pudding to yourself.
5) You won’t have to deal with temper tantrums.
6) Your sofa won’t look like this when you get back from work.
7) You won’t have to lock up your makeup.
8) Your pets won’t feel like they are being cheated out of their food.
9) You won’t have to lock your refrigerator door.
10) OMG, don’t get me started.
11) You will get to enjoy a peaceful morning enjoying your breakfast with no distractions.
12) You get to decide when to paint your walls.
13) You won’t have to look at yummy cake going to waste.
14) You’ll have less food going into the garbage.
15) Your toilet will never get clogged.
16) You won’t have to sleep outside to get some peace and quiet.
17) You’ll have the entire sofa chair to yourself.
18) Never have to deal with “take your kids to work” day.
19) Home organizing will be much simpler.
20) This won’t happen.
21) Your car will look newer longer.
22) You’ll actually enjoy relaxing in your backyard in the summer.
23) Doing your laundry won’t take an entire day.
24) Nobody will steal your Nutella.
25) You won’t have to clean your car every day.
26) You don’t have to deal with any of this.
27) Your white sheets will remain white.
28) You won’t have to clean up any of this…
29) Or this…
30) You don’t have to wake up to this.
31) You’ll never have to enter a room and see this. NOPE!
32) Tidying up the living room before guests come over will only take minutes.
33) If you still wonder what having kids is like, you can always visit your friends who do have kids. You’ll appreciate your life after you leave.
Kids are not for everybody and not everybody understands how this parenting works; however, in the end, every one of us was a kid and we probably did worse things than this! So give your parents a huge hug for putting up with you as a kid.
Please share these 33 reasons why you should be glad that you aren’t a parent with your friends and family.