From that first moment, a cute boy or girl caught your eye, you probably became crazed about makeup. There is nothing wrong with looking great but getting the hottest beauty products gets expensive.
If you spend your hard-earned money on getting the newest shades of lipstick or eyeliner, many women can relate. Constantly fantasizing about spending time in the beauty products aisle or finding the latest beauty life hacks? Here are 31 funny signs you probably have a makeup addiction.
1) You have self-restraint when it comes to choosing what makeup to bring on vacation.
“I’ll have you know I went away for the weekend and I only brought 38 eyeshadows with me. I don’t have a makeup addiction.”
2) “Everyday makeup” means a lot more to you than most people.
“@BeautyPostsss: It’s the perfect time of the year for some gold glitter looks. @dulcedelsol: Gold glitter is my everyday makeup wachu talking about.”
3) You’ve mastered the “mascara face” when applying it in the morning.
4) This is what you think of people when they say you have a makeup addiction.
“When a man says you have a makeup addiction and would look better without all that makeup on.”
5) You learned how to apply makeup in no time at all.
6) If you have a makeup addiction, you can probably relate to this at least once.
“Today was a total waste of make-up.”
7) You know you have a makeup addiction and spend too much on makeup but plan to scale back…someday.
“You claimed you wouldn’t buy any more makeup from until Christmas. Your Sephora account determined that was a lie.”
8) You’ve reached VIP status at Sephora and realize your makeup addiction has officially paid off.
9) Makeup addiction: Your nail polish collection is so huge that you require numbered cases to quickly located that perfect shade.
10) You also have several identical lipsticks of the same shade. One for the car, purse, home, work, etc…
11) You like to use every shade possible. Why let them go to waste, right?
12) You’re always the first person to try out every new beauty trend.
“Ichiban, lipstick for men.”
13) Makeup addiction: You feel right at home in the cosmetics department.
14) You want to try every shade imaginable at least once.
15) You like to push the envelope and give new meaning to “a little bit.”
“Me: I’m only gonna use a little bit of highlight today. Me: Makeup addiction.”
16) You’re subscribed to nearly every beauty subscription box service under the sun.
17) You judge people by their eyebrows.
“Don’t let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you anything about life.”
18) You have the largest makeup addiction, uhh, collection, so getting ready for a girl’s night out involves your BFFs meeting up at your place to get ready.
19) You understand applying makeup takes priority over hair.
“Spends an hour on makeup and none on hair.”
20) Sign you have a makeup addiction? You’re on a first-name basis with the employees at the beauty counter.
21) You always worry what your makeup will look like in different lighting.
22) Your makeup addiction makes you go nuts when you get an email from Sephora.
23) You’ve tried going for a natural look but always end up going above and beyond.
“I’ll just do some mascara and some natural makeup. 1 hour later…”
24) You’re an eco-friendly person but make an exception for endless plastic bottles and jars of makeup products.
25) Makeup addiction: You watch makeup videos non-stop.
26) You live in fear that your favorite shade of lipstick will be discontinued.
27) You’ve moved away from beauty bags and now require beauty cases to store your evolving collection of makeup.
28) You realize getting a natural look requires just as many cosmetic products.
29) You love getting all the latest beauty products and posting them on social media.
30) You wear so much makeup that you leave your mark everywhere you go.
31) You would die from a makeup addiction before giving up a free sample.
We all want to look great and love our makeup. Please share these hilarious signs that you probably have a makeup addiction with your friends and family.