Being a parent can be one of the most wonderful experiences of your life but it’s certainly not for everybody. Things like sleepless nights, endless crying, and complications like postpartum depression are a reality but if you can make it through the first few months, you can easily survive anything.
The struggle of being parent is real but you’ll get a lot of help and advice along the way. Here are 25 funny parenting tweets that sum up parenting nicely.
1) The kid in you gets to play again.
2) Why am I suddenly hungry for French fries?
3) That’s the smartest thing I’ve heard all day!
4) I have to admit, I worry too.
5) Just me and my shadow…
6) What’s more important?
7) It’s scary how much I relate to a 5-year-old.
8) That could mean a lot of things…
9) Just making sure!
10) Kids say the darndest things…
11) It can’t be that bad and what does hair taste like?
12) Couple couple couple?
13) Glad we’re on the same page.
14) That’s just the beginning…
15) Forgive and forget.
16) Kids have so much creativity and they love “stickers.”
17) If you have kids, let’s hope you’re a morning person.
18) Yass! Alone time…
19) That sounds about right.
20) Maybe next year…
21) The horror!!
22) I’d eat that.
23) At least burritos don’t cry.
24) They won’t allow them in cargo.
25) This made me laugh a little too much.
Becoming a parent is one of the biggest joys in life but if you’re not ready for it, perhaps a cat or dog? Please share these funny parenting tweets about the ever-loving struggle of being a parent with your friends and family.