Optical illusions are everywhere such as reflections on a store window but many times we don’t even realize it because we learn how to decipher them automatically. These illusion images use a wide variety of things like light, patterns, colors, and a LOT of science to help trick our minds.
These 24 illusion pictures are sure to amaze and confuse but each one uses a different technique and many are incredibly simplistic to recreate.
1) Stare at the black plus sign and you’ll see a green circle appear in the normally blank space.
2) Optical illusions where the teacup keeps going, and going.
3) These squares may look the same but…
4) Optical illusions like this Charlie Chaplin mask seem to turn inside out.
5) Finding HOW to sit in this chair isn’t easy.
6) The tiles are all the same color.
7) The grey rectangle is one solid color.
8) Keep your eye on the ball.
9) Amazing optical illusion that demonstrates what creative painting can do.
10) Smashing bananas.
11) These yellow and blue squares are moving at the same speed.
12) Don’t believe me? Watch this…
14) I can’t stop looking at optical illusions like this one…
15) No matter where you turn, this cardboard T-Rex always has his eyes on you.
16) Watch this triangle continually connect itself.
17) The orange dot is always the same size.
18) This dancer is spinning either clockwise or counter-clockwise but changes direction if you look away slightly.
19) Likewise, if you stare at the train long enough, it will change direction.
20) This man demonstrates how perspective is everything in optical illusions.
21) No, it’s not moving. It’s a still image.
22) Optical illusions can be described in three words: Endless wiener dogs.
23) Even this cat gets fooled by optical illusions.
24) If you stare at the green dot, the other yellow dots will disappear.
It’s amazing how our eyes and minds can be tricked with a good dose of science.
Please share these 24 illusion pictures with your friends and family.