If there is one weakness I have when it comes to food, it has to be the smell of fresh cinnamon rolls baking. I occasionally make them from scratch but it usually is a time-consuming process as you have to wait for the dough to proof but not with this cinnamon roll recipe from PopSugar!
The secret to this recipe is using refrigerated crescent roll dough and you’ll be able to enjoy piping hot cinnamon rolls in 30 minutes flat. Simply unroll, add butter and brown sugar, roll it back up and slice! Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes and enjoy!
Watch how to make cinnamon rolls in just 30 minutes flat with this recipe!
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
If you have a craving and want to make a fresh batch fast, this delicious cinnamon roll recipe is just what you’re looking for. If you like this cinnamon roll recipe, be sure to try this Southern apple dumplings recipe made with refrigerated crescent roll dough!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from this video, “How to Make Cinnamon Rolls in 30 Minutes Flat” by POPSUGAR Food:
- “I bought a bunch (5) packages of 4 tubes of crescent rolls bc they were on sale! now I have a sweet use for them!” – Alex
- “Oh well, there goes my diet.” – Faiza Nublat
- “These are honestly so good, I just made them and oooh my????????????” – Arbitrary Stranger
- “I tried these, and they were amazing!!” – hailey marie
- “This video gave me lifeeeeeeee????????????????❤️” – gabby miller
- “Thanks!! Now I have a sweet use for my crescent roll package laying around in the fridge!” – Cassandra Heayn
Please share this cinnamon rolls recipe with your friends and family.