When you come back home from work, having the fresh aroma of a home cooked meal and not having to cook is a great way to start the evening. One Pot Chef has created an incredible Crock Pot chicken dinner recipe and the smell of herbs and spices will permeate your home.
All you have to do is get everything ready in a crockpot and set it to “low” in the morning and this incredible chicken dinner will be ready when you arrive. One of the bonuses of cooking with slow cookers is that everything is created in one pot so doing dishes will be a snap!
Watch One Pot Chef Create This One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
Crock-Pot Chicken Dinner Recipe Ingredients
- 2 pounds (1kg) Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 1/4 pounds (600g) Small Red Potatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 pound (250g) Dutch / Baby Carrots (trimmed and peeled)
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Crushed Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Watch the video above for directions and enjoy one of the best one-pot chicken meals you will ever taste! If you love chicken wings, don’t miss this recipe for ginger garlic baked chicken wings by Jeff John.
Please share this incredible crock-pot chicken dinner recipe with your friends and family.