The song ‘Hallelujah’ by Leonard Cohen has been covered by so many artists from Bon Jovi to the Canadian Tenors. If you love this song as much as I do, you are going to love this special version of ‘Hallelujah’ which has been written by Father Ray Kelly for this special couple.
During the wedding ceremony, the priest, Father Ray Kelly, has a special ‘Hallelujah’ surprise for the bride and groom and they couldn’t believe it. It was such an awesome thing to do and the priest is also a very talented singer!
Watch Father Ray Kelly sing ‘Hallelujah’ while officiating a wedding…
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments regarding this ‘Hallelujah’ cover sung by Father Ray Kelly:
- “Anyone watching this video in August 2019 ????” – Milsu Itty Panicker
- “I’m still listening to this song in 2019…I love this song (Hallelujah) so much, I love u, Fr Ray Kelly <3 (a Child of God from Viet Nam)” – Peter Thịnh Ngô
- “Update: 1st June 2019, still watching.” – Vizier
- ” God bless Father. You’ve got an amazing voice.” – Polly
- “2019 still watching ????????????????” – tolitz taralitz
- “I am an orthodox Christian but it doesn’t matter. I love this song. We are all brothers in Christ.” – TheBranchez
- “I’m an Irish Catholic and I love this video. The happy couple won’t forget this moment ever, what a brilliant moment. Fair play to you Fr Kelly.” – John Dooris
- “Watching April 27, 2019, Chris and lea had 67,219,306 guests at their wedding 🙂 !” – frenchustube
- “Seen this again in September 2019 one word Wonderful. Thank you, Father Ray, for making the couple and all of of us have such a magical time. So uplifting to us all.” – Emm Catherine
Everyone enjoyed it and this is one wedding ceremony they will never forget. After getting over 50 million views on YouTube, the Irish Catholic priest has also released a CD entitled ‘Where I Belong’ available on Amazon.
- Audio CD – Audiobook
- English (Publication Language)
- 12/03/2021 (Publication Date) - Capitol (Publisher)
Please share this special surprise gift of ‘Hallelujah’ shared by Father Ray Kelly to the wedding couple with your friends and family.
Last update on 2021-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API