Couple tattoos are a great way to show people your artistic side and they are accepted socially today including in most workplaces. Everyone from grandmothers to children is getting them done including this proud father.
No time to go through the list? Watch the video instead!
For all intents and purposes, tattoos are permanent and while many people get a tattoo to express their individuality, the following people received tattoos to express their undying love. If there is one way to show your partner that you want to share your life with them forever, tattoos are a unique way of showing your love.
1) Mickey and Minnie Mouse couple tattoos.
2) Two hearts beating as one.
3) Flying together.
4) King and Queen of hearts couple tattoos.
5) Making a pinky promise to each other.
6) Couples communicating.
7) Couple tattoos for devoted Star Wars fans.
8) A match made in Heaven.
9) Origami Birds.
10) Cupid’s Arrow couple tattoos.
11) The perfect cup of tea.
12) The day they found true love.
13) One love, one heart.
14) A bridge built with love.
15) Leaning in for a hug.
16) A royal couple.
17) Super Mario and Princess Peach couple tattoos.
18) Yin Yang.
19) RGB + CMYK = LOVE.
20) A perfect fit.
21) You can’t have Yin without Yang.
22) Couple tattoos that are out of this world.
23) Futurama fans.
24) Love for infinity tattoo.
25) King and Queen couple tattoos.
26) Link saving Zelda.
27) Colorful inverted hearts
28) You hold the key to my heart.
29) A perfect kiss.
30) Couple tattoos for fans of Up!
31) A couple of lovebirds.
32) Snoopy loves Woodstock.
33) Always and Protego.
34) One Life, One Love.
35) Wine and glass.
Love is forever and these tattoos express the love these people have for each other and show the world that they were meant for each other. Please share these awesome ideas for tattoos with your friends and family.