The great thing about social media is that you can publish images or provide your opinion and thousands of people get to see it. Growing up in the age of social media also means that what teens publish on social networks can also be seen by their parents.
These awesome parents did come across interesting posts from their kids on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and couldn’t resist posting something too. No matter how clever these kids think they are, they just got trolled by their parents and it’s hilarious.
1) Well, that’s embarrassing.
2) This is a virgin…drink.
3) That does sound like a Taylor Swift song.
4) Is it spring break already?
5) I don’t think dad likes the brass pole.
6) Are the parents invited?
7) If it was to cause embarrassment, it worked.
8) Everybody wants to be a star.
9) Mom and dad being realistic.
10) One word: burn.
11) Parents are experts at using duct tape.
12) Get it together, son.
13) Buy now, pay later?
14) Aspirations. Crushed.
15) Mom wins the internet.
17) Dads can be resourceful.
18) Mom is on Facebook too.
19) Like father, like son.
20) Almost better than Siri.
21) Mom’s will share everything.
22) Dads always point you in the right direction.
23) Tough lessons.
24) Dad gets the last laugh.
25) Dad: 1, Son: 0.
26) This would make an interesting dinner conversation.
27) Clever girl.
29) She meant well but…
30) Very clever dad.
These parents only provided their 2 cents because they love their kids and they provided some hilarious responses! If you liked this, you’ll love parents sending their kids funny text messages.
Please share these kids getting OWNED by their parents on social media with your friends and family.