When it comes to taking perfectly timed photos, there are situations that present themselves only once in a lifetime. These people might have captured it but that exact moment may have also been the start of that person having a bad day.
I’m sure many of them wish they could hit a “rewind” button and do things differently. The best thing to do in a bad situation is to laugh about it and I’m sure you’ll laugh at these perfectly timed photos too.
1) How did this dog get stuck in a bubble?
2) This dog and its human is just one of many perfectly timed photos.
3) Somebody had a bad day on the walk to work.
4) When a smartphone gets all your attention.
5) Imagine the fire alarm going off in the middle of a root canal. Double ouch!
6) Who wears it better?
7) Ever get that feeling you’re being watched?
8) Attack of the cat beards…and perfectly timed photos!
If you love pet beards, here are more funny cat beards.
9) Dumping baby formula on the floor + having to clean it up + afraid of the vacuum + perfectly timed photos = a really bad day.
10) He wants you to check out his bicep.
11) I don’t think this will end well for the bird.
12) Swim at your own risk.
13) Get a room already!
14) Perfectly timed photos of a beautiful butterfly.
15) Someone needs another coffee this morning.
16) Perfectly timed photos or this guy has the longest arm ever.
17) They must have gotten teased for this photo.
18) He should get arrested again by the fashion police for that haircut.
19) Perfectely timed photos of actor Ernie Hudson probably wishing he was standing in another spot.
20) I’m guessing they now wished they called a contractor.
21) Maybe he was disgusted by placing in 5th?
22) I’m not sure if I feel bad for the dog or his owner. Things may get messy.
23) That’s gotta hurt…
24) If he only knew… 🙂
25) That escalated quickly.
26) So much for a quick lunch through the drive-thru.
27) So much for a day of good clean fun at the zoo.
28) This amazing building is so big it has its own moon.
You can’t help but laugh at some of these photos but at least nobody got hurt (well, I can’t speak for #11) and they can look at these photos forever. Please share these perfectly timed photos with your friends and family.