Let’s face it, dogs love going to the pet store and just mentioning the name of their favorite pet store will have them dashing for the door. Only this time they are not going to the pet store but they are going to the vet instead so they remain healthy!
But just like grown adults that don’t like going to the dentist, dogs and cats can have phobias too and sitting on a cold stainless steel table is not their idea of fun. Just like these 35 dogs and cats that are afraid of the vet, once they find out they are at or going to the vet, the reaction on their adorable face hilariously says it all.
1) “Maybe they won’t see me if I hide here…”
2) “This is my first time here and I don’t like this place!”
3) “If I don’t see you that means you don’t see me, right?”
4) “Stay with me, sister, I’ll protect you!”
5) “Do I look happy to you?”
6) “Just TRY and take me out of this crate.”
7) “Time to play the ‘sad puppy eyes’ card”
8) “Whatever you do, don’t let go”
9) “That’s funny, I used to fit in here…”
10) “Just remember, I’m a good dog.”
11) “Don’t tell them I’m here, OK?”
12) “I am not the dog you are looking for. Move along.”
13) “Why is the doctor holding a long needle?”
14) “I don’t think this is going to work.”
15) “Ruh-roh! This is not the way to the dog park?”
16) “Wait till I get out of here!”
17) “OMG, this is where the fun ends.”
18) “Please tell me. Why are we at the vet?”
19) “Hey, it works for cats. If I don’t see them, they don’t see me.”
20) “I’ve been betrayed! I hope you enjoyed your new leather sofa!”
21) “If I were you, I would turn this car around right now!”
22) “I feel so cold…”
23) “You lied to me human. This is not the PetSmart!”
24) “There must be a secret door out of here somewhere.”
25) “Hey doc, so we meet again.”
26) “These treats are good but they are not helping. I’m still mad at you.”
27) “Stay by my side Mr. Bear, I’m soooo scared.”
28) “Whatever happens, I’m always here for you buddy!”
Dogs and cats will never realize it but their owners bring them to the vet because they love them and want their pets to remain healthy and be a part of the lives for a very long time.
Please share these dogs and cats that hate going to the vet with your friends and family.