Millions of people love cycling every single day and it’s an awesome low-impact exercise that lets you enjoy nature. While many cyclists also love doing bike stunts, one man from Vancouver, Canada enjoys doing bike art!
Stephen Lund of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, creates interesting works of art using his GPS and his bike and each piece is a labor of love. Stephen meticulously plans out his routes and each doodle requires him to cycle many miles but the end result is worth it.
1) Hummingbirds are huge in Victoria, British Columbia!
2) A gigantic butterfly that got away.
3) Rio de Janeiro’s “Christ the Redeemer” to celebrate the Rio 2016 Summer Olympics.
4) Michelangelo’s Renaissance masterpiece…the statue of David.
5) Celebrating Garmina the giraffe’s first birthday.
6) A morning bike ride around Italy and Sicily.
7) A muscle-bound pilgrim capturing the main course for Thanksgiving dinner.
8) This enormous Orca took over 20 miles of cycling to complete.
9) Whether you call them trash pandas or raccoons, they are still adorable!
10) An impressive GPS sketch of the ‘Tour de Victoria’ logo.
11) An awesome doodle of the ‘Wounded Warriors Canada’ logo.
12) May the force be with you, Stephen Lund!
These doodles are incredible too look at but even more mind-boggling is how many miles or cycling had to be clocked in order to create them. Please share Stephen Lund’s incredible GPS doodles with your friends and family.