I love a good prank and it’s even better when it successfully scares people without using gore or violence. You may remember a little horror movie called ‘The Ring’ which released in 2002. It received rave reviews from critics and audiences alike.
Paramount Pictures is releasing ‘Rings’ on February 3, 2017. To celebrate, they promoted the movie by playing a TV store prank on a few unsuspecting customers. Samara, the frightening girl with hair covering her face from the movie appears out of the television set and scares a few customers and it’s hilarious.
Watch this hilarious TV store prank…
Samara is pretty frightening in the movie and I probably would have run out just as fast as most of these people did!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Rings (2017) – TV Store Prank” by Paramount Pictures:
- “They ran away cause the TVs were too expensive.” – Zed
- “What if someone freaked out and smacked her one.” – Holden fan
- “This is how you promote a movie.” – Winduct
- “If only they blinkered the store lights while she was crawling out lol.” – Charlie Ko
- “The ring on a low budget: *has a giant sonic ring*. The ring on a medium budget: *the real thing*. The ring on a high budget: *COMES OUT THE TV*.” – Lunargachagirl
- “Would have been hilarious of one of the people just grabbed something on their way out :D” – Vladimir Makarov
- “Haha, one guy knocked a box over like that was going to stop a ghost.” – Kit Bina
- “Now that’s what I call a 3-D TV.” – Sidious
- “This is giving me flashbacks to the elevator pranks when a girl would appear in the elevator with people.” – Cooper Does Stuff
- “When it’s not you, it’s f*****g hilarious 😆 😂.” – animegirlzrock21