As women, we’ve all experienced those days when the mere sight of a puppy can make us burst into tears or when a simple question about dinner preferences can unleash our inner hulk. Yes, we’re diving deep into the world of PMS memes, those delightful snippets of internet humor that perfectly capture the rollercoaster ride that is pre-menstrual syndrome.
We scour the depths of the internet to bring you a collection that will have you rolling on the floor with laughter, even in the midst of your PMS-induced chocolate cravings and inexplicable mood swings. Whether you’re looking for a pick-me-up during that time of the month or simply in need of a good laugh, the following 31 PMS memes will have you rolling on the floor with laughter, reminding you that you’re not alone in this wild hormonal adventure.
1) Let the PMS memes begin!
“All I said was men suffer from PMS too.”
2) When even boomers are bumming you out.
“I’m at the point in my PMS that even old people in love are bumming me out.”
3) We deliver the best PMS memes just for you!
“It’s bad enough it shows up every month…But do they have to deliver, too!”
4) When comfort food doesn’t include candy corn.
“The cool thing about PMS is I just ate an entire bag of candy corn while sobbing because candy corn is disgusting.”
5) Let’s journey through the tempestuous waves of hormonal chaos with PMS memes!
“Dear uterus, I’m sorry that I don’t plan on putting a baby in you anytime soon. Please stop throwing a tantrum and let’s talk about this.”
6) When you’re a feminist.
“Feminism. Because 5 days of PMS isn’t enough.”
7) When even a butterfly could like just [censored] off!
“PMS got me like: Get the [censored] out of my face.”
8) When men should listen to good advice…
“Here is a quick reference guide on what you should say to your wife when she has PMS.”
9) When you find the source of your inexplicable mood swings.
“I am pretty sure the letter ‘S’ in PMS stands for Satan.”
10) Warning: Funny PMS memes may induce chocolate cravings.
“If a woman is eating unsweetened baking chocolate and crying at a costume montage in Devil Wears Prada, that’s PMS, son. You stay away.”
11) When menstruation and ovulation mean different things.
“She’s in such a bad mood…She must be ovulating. Educate yourself!”
12) When even Obama deals with the effects of PMS.
“It comforts me to know Michelle gets PMS too.”
13) When the everyday struggles of PMS shock you.
“I just yelled at my boyfriend and broke the Keurig because he threw away my hummus. I may have gone too far this time.
14) When the struggle is real.
“Me trying to get through my luteal phase without crying.”
15) PMS memes with a dash of laughter.
“Mood when you feel your period arriving.”
16) When the luteal phase hits…
“My brain trying to do basically any task during my luteal phase. Could not copy files because no.”
17) When you can’t decide whether hug someone or punch them.
“Oh, you have a cold? How rude of me. I just laid an egg and now my body is violently ripping down the walls of my uterus. But can I get you a tissue?”
18) When you’re feeling a tad bloated.
“PMS: Go to bed like this. Wake up like this.”
19) When you enter the world of PMS memes.
“I’m pretty sure it’s called PMS because that’s easier to say than estrogen-induced manic depressive bipolar disorder prone to fits of psychopathic rage.”
20) Funny PMS memes when we need an excuse to buy more shoes.
“P.M.S.: Purchase More Shoes.”
21) When PMS sounds like the work of the devil.
“I saw Meghan Kelly running out after the debates! Could have sworn it was her. But all I got was a picture of this car leaving. PMS 666.”
22) When you’re riding a roller coaster of emotions!
“Stay off the emotional roller coaster!!! Please!!!!”
23) When you’re doing your best to smile instead of punching someone.
“That moment when PMS kicks in and she realizes a nasty way to kill you.”
24) When you’re having an intense hormonal moment.
“When the PMS kicks in and you can start telling people how you REALLY feel.”
25) PMS memes when men don’t get it.
“I don’t think it’s fair that women have an excuse once a month to act irrationally angry when the rest of us have to keep it together all the time. You’re irrationally angry 365 days a year, Nick.”
26) When men are best to just be quiet.
“This is a public service message to all males living in the United States of America…Warning: Do not attempt to light this fuse!”
27) When you embrace the chaos.
“My typical day of PMS: 1) Eat ALL the food! 2) Cry about it. 3) Get mad at ALL of the people! 4) Cry about it. 5) Repeat.”
28) When you’re in the majority.
“What goes through my head when I’m on my period? It’s okay, it’ll be over in a week or two. [censored] my [censored] life. Why the [censored] am I a girl? [censored] you mother nature you [censored].”
29) When you have inexplicable mood swings again.
“When you try to figure out if you are actually feeling what you’re feeling or if it’s just hormones messing with you again.”
30) Memes to bring awareness to the struggles of PMS.
“When you are on your period = Sadness.”
31) When our uterus is in control.
“God. I feel so depressed. What? What’s wrong? Nothing. Literally nothing. I don’t get it. But I’m so sad. What’s wrong with me? What could it be? Elsewhere…Two more days…”
I hope you enjoyed the PMS memes! But if you didn’t that’s okay too. Have a soft pretzel…
“I feel like I wanna murder someone and also I want soft pretzels.”
Please share these PMS memes with your friends and family.