While there are language barriers across the world, music is universal and can unify people regardless of their political, cultural, or religious beliefs. It truly is the universal language of humankind.
An organization that promotes peace through music, Playing for Change, collaborated with musicians throughout the world to perform a wonderful cover of ‘Sitting On The Dock of the Bay.’ Every street musician in the video brings their unique talents to the song and it’s a memorable experience for everyone.
The amazing artists in this video are:
- Roger Ridley, Venice, California, USA
- Grandpa Elliott, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Char, Tokyo, Japan
- Hideki Togi, Tokyo, Japan
- Leandro Joaquim, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Peter Bunetta, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Roberto Luti, Livorno, Italy
- Washboard Chaz, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Braily Ramos, Santa Clara, Cuba
- Felipe Lamoglia, Holguin, Cuba
Please share this incredible performance of ‘Sitting On The Dock of the Bay’ with your friends and family.