I remember watching Toy Story for the first time in 1995 and remember thinking at the time how far computer animation had come. Fast forward nearly 22 years later and computer animation is nearly lifelike.
Having great animation is one thing but it requires a terrific story to make it enjoyable to watch. Pixar’s new short film entitled ‘Piper’ is about a cute hatchling learning the ropes from his mother. It also has a great message by demonstrating that overcoming our fears leads to great rewards. Facing challenges and overcoming them is what life is all about and little Piper gets it done.
Watch Pixar’s new short film, “Piper” which is such a joy to watch…
Written and directed by Alan Barillaro, the charming short film won the Oscar for Best Animated Short Film at the 89th Academy Awards. Pixar and Disney are masters at storytelling and their animation features and shorts are some of the best in the industry.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from this video, “Piper HD” by Pixar:
- “Little Piper is the cutest bird.” – Hayden Kelly
- “Who’s here from school🙋♀️” – TheEditWorldz _
- “Everyone cool till the water comes after it came. Birb: traumatized.” – Wild _ Animals
- “Why do I get cute aggression over the baby piper like wants me to squeeze it so hard for a split second.” – Mikhail Dustin Elpedes
- “Piper is so adorable!!! 😍😍” – Ian Alexavier
- “I wish I could bury myself in the sand like that and just stay there.” – Yeet Master2460
- “Cute and Adorable… 😘” – Shikha rao
- “Everyone gangsta til the wave comes in.” – • Naomii
- “Pipper😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍a Love YouTube!!!!!” – miguel angel Ulrich
- “Piper’s face XD.” – Emma Nero
- “I love this film & I watch it a lot, especially now everything is so horrible.” – Val1471
Please share Pixar’s short film, ‘Piper’ with your friends and family.