Nature is a source of infinite beauty and inspiration, offering a never-ending array of sights, sounds, and sensations that capture the heart and stir the soul. From the majesty of a mountain peak to the tranquility of a babbling brook, the natural world has the power to transport us to a place of wonder and awe.
To celebrate the beautiful world around us, we’ve compiled 47 of the most inspiring beauty of nature quotes from writers, poets, scientists, and philosophers who have sought to capture the essence of this wondrous world. These quotes will take you on a journey through the awe-inspiring beauty of nature, inviting you to pause, reflect, and appreciate the world around us.
Whether you’re seeking inspiration, looking for a moment of contemplation, or simply hoping to connect with the natural world, I personally hope these quotes will remind you of the power and beauty of the great outdoors.
I hope you enjoy these nature quotes…
1) “A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good, and who are not accustomed to have it done to them; then work which one hopes may be of some use; then rest, nature, books, music, love for one’s neighbor – such is my idea of happiness.” – Leo Tolstoy
2) “In all things of nature, there is something of the marvelous.” – Aristotle
3) “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
4) “At some point in life, the world’s beauty becomes enough. You don’t need to photograph, paint, or even remember it. It is enough.” – Toni Morrison
5) “I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
6) “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” – Pablo Neruda
7) “Choose only one master – nature.” – Rembrandt
8) “‘Is the spring coming?’ he said. ‘What is it like?’…’It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine, and things pushing up and working under the earth.'” – Frances Hodgson Burnett
9) “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.” – Albert Camus
10) “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
11) “I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” – Anne Frank
Nature Quotes by Robert Frost
12) “Nature’s first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf’s a flower; But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf. So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day. Nothing gold can stay.” – Robert Frost, Nothing Gold Can Stay
- Poster measures 8×12 inches (21×31 cm) and ideal size for any standard 8×12 frame. Lightweight and low-glare satin finish paper creates photo quality poster art for your home decor. All poster prints are carefully rolled and packed.
- Mini Posters are perfect for school lockers, college dorm rooms, office cubicles, bathrooms and kitchens. We also sell larger sizes with bigger fonts for reading.
- MADE IN THE USA and OFFICIALLY LICENSED – This poster is professionally printed in the USA on premium acid-free paper for a high color aesthetic and years of fade resistant enjoyment of your artwork. The attractive images come from our vast curated collection of officially licensed and custom designed art prints.
- EASY TO HANG – Wall decor posters are easy to hang in a variety of ways. Our posters ship professionally rolled in a sturdy tube and you can use tape or putty or pins or poster hangers or poster frames to hang them on your wall. You can also laminate them to create door signs or a dry erase sign for your bulletin board.
- Educational classroom posters and charts for teachers and homeschool supplies make ideal classroom decor for preschool learning the playroom wall decor or even as elementary or kindergarten homeschool supplies. Writing for first grade preschool High School kids aides and assist learning or any curriculum. Available laminated for display or decoration. A quality product.
13) “The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.” – Robert Frost
14) “Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” – Khalil Gibran
15) “The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” – Joseph Campbell
16) “Going to the mountains is like going home.” – John Muir
17) “He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.” – Socrates
18) “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” – Henry David Thoreau
19) “To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” – Mahatma Gandhi
The most beautiful art…
20) “I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want.” – Andy Warhol
21) “If you wish to know the divine, feel the wind on your face and the warm sun on your hand.” – Buddha
22) “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.” – Alice Walker
23) “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more” – Lord Byron
24) “It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.” – Frederick Douglass
25) “Just living is not enough…one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” – Hans Christian Andersen
26) “Leave the road, take the trails.” – Pythagoras
27) “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.” – Langston Hughes
28) “I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.” – William Shakespeare
29) “Nature is the purest portal to inner-peace.” – Angie Weiland Crosby
The most beautiful sunsets…
30) “Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under.” – C. Joybell C.
31) “Not just beautiful, though – the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.” – Haruki Murakami
32) “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.” – Isaac Newton
33) “Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.” – Roger Miller
34) “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” – Margaret Atwood
35) “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
Nature Quotes by Albert Einstein
36) “We still do not know one thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us.” – Albert Einstein
37) “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein
38) “The goal of life is living in agreement with nature.” – Zeno
39) “There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature – the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.” – Rachel Carson
The natural beauty in nature quotes…
40) “These people have learned not from books, but in the fields, in the wood, on the river bank. Their teachers have been the birds themselves, when they sang to them, the sun when it left a glow of crimson behind it at setting, the very trees, and wild herbs.” – Anton Chekhov
41) “To me, a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” – Helen Keller
42) “He was mastered by the sheer surging of life, the tidal wave of being, the perfect joy of each separate muscle, joint, and sinew in that it was everything that was not death, that it was aglow and rampant, expressing itself in movement, flying exultantly under the stars.” – Jack London
43) “We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” – Chief Seattle
44) “When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” – John Lennon
45) “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
46) “I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says ‘Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.'” – Lewis Carroll
47) “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
Please share these nature quotes with your friends and family.
Last update on 2023-03-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API