Personally, I love math but it wasn’t always that way and I use to dread math tests in school. Math is formally taught using tried and true principles but these math hacks will help provide tips to better solve those math problems.
Whether we realize it or not, we solve math problems on a daily basis. Whether it’s at a restaurant when calculating a tip or when out shopping and totaling our items or taxes, it helps when we could quickly crunch these numbers using our minds instead of a calculator.
1) Add and subtract fractions using the Butterfly method.
2) Remember “Which Sign Is Greater Than and Which Is Less Than?” The alligator always eats the larger value.
3) Figure out percentages using this formula.
4) Remember the full value of pi using an easy to remember sentence.
5) Multiply any number by 11 using only 2 steps.
6) Multiply large numbers in your head.
7) Find fractions of whole numbers using this technique.
8) Converting Fahrenheit to Celsius is super easy.
9) Figure Out Multiples Of Nine.
10) How To Use Your Hands For 5, 6, and 9 Times Tables.
Here are all the steps for using your hands for 5, 6, and 9 times tables.
Some of these math tricks are tricky at first but once mastered, they’ll provide excellent techniques for solving complex math equations. Please share these math tricks with friends and family.