It’s no secret that laughter is the best medicine. But did you know that there are actually scientific studies that support this claim? According to a small-group study done in Southern California, laughter may help to improve short-term memory. The study found that participants who watched a funny video performed better on cognitive tests than those who didn’t watch the video. So if you’re looking for a way to boost your brainpower with laughter…start by laughing at memes!
You can find plenty of hilarious memes on the internet to get you started but we did the heavy lifting for you and curated 31 funny memes just for you! So sit back, relax, grab some popcorn and get ready for a good laugh!
Let the laughter memes begin!
1) “Bland boring Jessica, if she was a spice, she’d be flour. I feel like this insult went under-appreciated.”
2) “One does not simply stay seated when ‘Sunbeam’ is sung.”
3) “Me, during work meetings.”
5) “FYI: I heard there’s going to be football at the Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop + Mary J concert.”
6) “Gwen Stefani? I haven’t heard that name in years.” That’s bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
7) “Her: Maybe if I reply slow and act distant he’ll ask me what’s wrong and give me more attention *gets ignored back*: Oh.”
8) “Hey girl, can you bring your feelings for me to the church Tuesday night at 7:00? Because I’m pretty sure it’s mutual.”
9) “When you’re home alone and finally get to be yourself:”
10) “How it feels when you are about to present and the teacher is trying to quiet down the other students.”
11) “I think senility is going to be a fairly smooth transition for me.”
12) Job Interviewer: Describe yourself in six words: Not the best but still good.”
13) “I don’t know who you are, but I will find you and pull you back into the boat.”
14) “Me: You don’t look anything like your profile photo: Tinder date: LOL no, that’s my bug, Arthur *silence for 10 mins*. Me: Is Arthur coming or…”
Remember, laughing is good for your health according to science!
15) “Me: I need to stop buying stupid [censored] on Amazon. Also me:”
16) “Never trust an atom. They make up everything.”
17) “One of the weirder things about being an adult is having a favorite stovetop burner. Yet nobody talks about it.”
18) “People who say ‘go big or go home’ seriously underestimate my willingness to go home. Like, it’s literally my only goal.”
19) “Pray for my dog y’all…Nothing wrong with her she’s just ugly as hell.”
20) “Probably favorite photo on the internet.”
21) “Me realizing that it’s nighttime again and I wasted an entire day doing nothing and now it’s time to sleep and do the same tomorrow.”
22) “Repairs up to 2 years of damage. Does it work on emotions?”
23) “When you’re short and no one takes you seriously: Beware of dog.”
24) “So I just figured out 2020 and it’s pretty obvious what happened: ‘Baby Shark’ is an ancient chant that opens a portal to hell.”
25) “When someone asks where the shredded cheese is and u remember what u were doing at 3 am last night.”
26) “Me: Sorry, can’t go out tonight, I have so much to do *takes a quiz to see what kind of pizza I am*.”
28) “I used the ‘#’ in front of everything before Twitter.”
29) “When you say ‘Thanks, you too’ after the waitress tells you to enjoy your meal. Me. Dumb [censored] juice.”
30) “Write the happiest story you can using only 4 words. She likes me back. The food was free.”
31) “How you feel after carrying your toddler around for too long.”
I hope you enjoyed these laughter memes!
Please share these laughter memes with your friends and family.