Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt are no strangers to celebrity mean tweets but what if they had to insult each other? On Scott Mills’ radio show on BBC Radio 1, the two stars of ‘Passengers’ trade swipes at each other during a game of Playground Insults.
They’re both incredibly good sports as they insult each other. You can’t help but laugh at gems like, “I recently told you that you act like Adele sings…I hate Adele.” Watch to see who wins when these two Hollywood superstars rip each other apart in good fun.
Please note: contains strong language.
Watch Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt insult each other…
If you’re a fan of both of these stars, I’m sure you’ll enjoy this as much as I did.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt Insult Each Other | CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE!” by BBC Radio 1:
- “”Where do u keep ur oscar?”😂” – Charlotte Burge
- “When Chris said “You won an Oscar for best actress” I swear I was expecting “you could also get one for best actor”.” – Satan
- “Jake Gyllenhaal and Ryan Reynolds PLEASE FOR GOD’S SAKE.” – Valeria Parada Arias
- “Chris: I don’t know what is weaker. Your acting or your iCloud Password…” – Johannes Horst
- “Chris was being so nice but as soon she called him old, he went full-on savage mode!” – Jay
- “Anthony Mackie vs Tom Holland is much needed.” – Emin Bukaric
- “Jennifer: you are such a bad guy. Billie Eilish: dUH.” – Vidushi
- “Don’t watch this while eating corn flakes…I laughed so hard I inhaled a cornflake and almost died.” – Gamer Voice
- “Chris Pratt: How does it feel to be in the stupidest Marvel movie? Jennifer Lawrence: How does it feel to be the stupidest character in a Marvel movie?” – A Simple Kid With Unachievable Dreams