Millions of people struggle with a mental illness and they need a strong support system to help them get through it. Imgur user mollywho felt like her life was stressful with having to balance her job, a new wedding, money issues and many other things. It was starting to have an effect on her life and everyone around her.
When she arrived home from a trip to San Fransisco, she fell onto her bed exhausted but something happened when she looked up at her bedroom mirror. On it, her husband wrote down 15 reasons why he loves his wife and she was so moved that it brought her to tears.
Imgur user mollywho was feeling depressed but when she got home, she noticed her husband wrote down 15 reasons why he loved her.
Here is what he wrote:
- She is my best friend.
- She never quits on herself or me.
- She gives me time to work on my crazy projects.
- She makes me laugh, every day.
- She is gorgeous.
- She accepts the crazy person I am.
- She’s the kindest person I know.
- She’s got a beautiful singing voice.
- She’s gone to a strip club with me.
- She has experienced severe tragedy yet is the most optimistic person about humanity I know.
- She has been fully supportive about my career choices and followed me each time.
- Without realizing it, she makes me want to do more for her than I have ever wanted to do for anyone.
- She’s done an amazing job at advancing her career path.
- Small animals make her cry.
- She snorts when she laughs.
Mental illness and depression is something that many people deal with everyday but Molly has her husband to help her through it. Please share this inspiring story of Molly getting the support she needed at just the right time with your friends and family.