Welcome fellow hunting enthusiasts and meme lovers! Today, we’re taking a break from the serious side of hunting to appreciate the lighter side of our beloved sport. We’ve scoured the internet to find the best hunting memes, guaranteed to bring a smile to your face and brighten your day.
From the thrill of tracking down elusive game to the camaraderie shared with fellow hunters, we all know that there’s more to hunting than meets the eye. But we also can’t deny that it comes with its fair share of funny moments and relatable situations. Whether you’re a seasoned hunter or simply someone who appreciates a good laugh, these memes are sure to hit the mark.
So, grab your favorite camo gear, pour yourself a cup of coffee, and get ready to chuckle as we dive into the world of hunting humor with this collection of side-splitting memes. And who knows? You might just find the perfect one to share with your hunting buddies during your next outing!
1) Let the hunting memes begin!
“I don’t always move during daylight but when I do, it’s when you’re sleeping in.”
2) When you’re ready for opening day.
“You bowhunters have been hunting a monster buck all bow season and some guy dressed like this is gonna smoke him opening day of rifle.”
3) Hunting memes for experts!
“Camouflage level: Expert.”
4) When your idea of wall decor seems good to you.
“When the wife says, ‘Company’s coming. Clean this place up.'”
5) Hunting memes when you wish you had a better deer cam.
“4.6 billion light years away. My deer cam 6 feet away.”
6) When you weren’t watching the ladder!
“Friend took me hunting…Never again.”
7) Whether you have a rifle of a bow, I”m sure you’ll enjoy these hunting memes!
“Guys during rifle season: Yeah, I shot him at like 452 yards. He never knew I was there. Bowhunters:”
8) When you’d hunt just about anything.
“Hunting has been pretty good lately.”
9) When hunting is a pain…literally.
“When you hear crunching leaves. Then you hear a limb snap. Then your tree stand falls out of the tree.”
10) Funny memes when your wife wants to talk to you about your new hunting gear.
“Honey, when you have finished watering the garden, I need to speak to you about this receipt for hunting gear.”
11) When you’re the one being hunted.
“The hunter…becomes hunted.”
12) Memes that make you want to get up early and go hunting or fishing.
“Hunting and fishing. The only reasons I like to wake up early…”
13) When you start with your hunting stories…
“Me: I promise I won’t exaggerate another hunting story. Me after 3 drinks:”
14) When hunting is in your blood.
“It’s in my nature.”
15) Memes to ring in the hunting season.
“Don’t keep calm it’s hunting season.”
16) When you wish your wife didn’t have a Facebook account.
“Kills the biggest buck of his life…Can’t post a pic on Facebook ’cause his wife thinks he’s at work.”
17) Also, life is better with hunting memes.
“Life is better when you’re hunting.”
18) When you find your spirit animal…
“This little girl is my spirit animal.”
19) When you missed your chance.
“The look on your face when birds start working in while your packing up.”
20) You’re never too old or too young for funny hunting memes!
“Me looking at my dad after stepping on literally every stick on the way to the tree stand.”
21) When you can see only what you want to see.
“Men be like, ‘Where’s the ketchup.’ Men also be like, ‘Do you see that buck across the canyon?'”
22) When you wish you brought an extra set of underwear.
“Hunting: Not much to say.”
23) When dinner is calling.
“My dinner is still in the woods.”
24) When you just can’t master targeting.
“Name someone that would still miss.”
25) There’s also nothing like hunting season memes.
“There’s no season like deer season.”
26) When you’re not the only one gearing up.
“You’re not the only one gearing up for deer season.”
27) When your obsession is something you can live with.
“O.C.H.D. Obsessive Compulsive Hunting Disorder.”
28) When you’re ready to offer your services.
“When you overhear farmers talking about all the problems they’re having with deer.”
29) When age doesn’t matter.
“When she says she has 400 acres and nobody hunts on it.”
30) Isn’t it great when your girlfriend or wife also enjoys hunting memes?
“She will never look at you the same way she looks at her Ruger rifle.”
31) When you’ll hunt just about anywhere.
“I shot my first turkey today. It sure scared the hell out of everyone in the frozen food section.”
32) When you forget to look behind you.
“Situational awareness. It’s paramount to your personal safety.”
33) When you need to step up your camo game.
“I’m so hidden right now. The hunters are never gonna find me.”
34) When hunting = life.
“Someone told me ‘There’s more to life than hunting.’ I think it was my ex-wife.”
35) That fox is also hunting down these memes!
“In Soviet Russia…Fox hunts you!”
36) When you take her somewhere special.
“Take her somewhere special.”
37) When you’re freezing in the tree stand.
“In the tree stand like…Hope the deer start moving soon.”
38) When you’d do just about anything for deer meat.
“Them: How’s your season going? Me: Bet you can’t hit me with some deer meat!!”
39) When bow season takes priority over everything else.
“This could be us…but it’s bow season!”
40) Bear-approved hunting memes?
“Today, human, I hunt you!”
41) When you’re walking on state land…
“Walking past another hunter on state land.”
42) When you catch a deer that was “This big!”
“We all go that one friend…that says, ‘I thought it was bigger.'”
43) When your Instagram game is strong.
“You wear camo ’cause you hunt? The only thing I’ve seen you shoot is selfies.”
44) When you’re wife just had enough.
“I went hunting so much this year I had no idea my wife took up gardening! I wonder what she is planting…”
45) Funny memes when you’re being practical while hunting.
“When you’re out of ammo.”
46) When you can’t contain your excitement.
“Wife. Her vegan friends. Me trying to tell them about the deer I shot.”
47) When your dinner eats your lunch.
“You know you’re having a bad day when dinner eats your lunch.”
I hope you enjoyed these hunting memes!
Please share these hunting memes with your friends and family.