Valentine’s Day is special for adults and especially kids. Kids love it because they get to share special Valentine’s Day cards with friends at school and maybe make new friends in the process. If you really want to impress everyone on Valentine’s Day, this heart braid is especially pretty.
Lora Powell demonstrates how do to a heart braid and the video tutorial goes through every step. Her daughter can’t wait to see how it looks and while it looks complicated, it is easier than you think!
Watch how to do a beautiful heart braid…
While this is perfect for Valentine’s Day, it could also be a terrific wedding hairstyle idea for flower girls.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “How to do a Heart Shaped Braid – Tutorial” by lora powell:
- “It’s perfect. I Love it!” – JosieXS
- “Beautiful! Can’t wait to try it.” – Missouri Mama
- “This is level easy I think by watching the video but when I do it I know it will be bad!!!” – Bleach
- “Thanks this was great.” – Jewels
- “Thank u so much for the tutorial!!!! Plz, make more vids!!!!” – Jeji Opal
- “I love the shape of the heart.😍😍😍😍😍😍” – Nayeli Samano
- “Girl Yes!” – Tani
- “I Love it.” – Niomi Lewis
- “Cool love it.” – Nataha Mc Donald
- “Beautifull hairstyle.” – Jabeen Noor
- “Beautiful😍😍😍” – Aqib Akhtar
- “I like it.” – J’Loves Sinajon
- “Cool.” – randy rowland
- “Sooooooooo cute.” – Soraida Calderon
Please share how to do a heart braid with your friends and family.