Halloween is a great day for kids to dress up as their favorite superheroes or scare a few friends with a ghostly costume. If you’re going for something creepy AND silly, this Halloween spider hair bun is sure to get you or your child noticed!
This DIY Halloween spider bun by SweetHearts Hair Design looks great on moms and kids of all ages and is so easy to do. All you need are a few supplies which you can easily get from Amazon:
- Hair bun donut
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
Watch how to make a Halloween spider hair bun this Halloween…
Halloween costumes don’t need to be expensive but if you’re looking for something scarier, try one of these Halloween makeup ideas. This Halloween spider bun only costs a few dollars in supplies and looks great!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments regarding this Halloween spider hair bun tutorial:
- “This was FANTASTIC!! I can’t WAIT to try this!!! Awesome awesome awesome 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻” – Jennifer Kopenga
- “Love the bun and love both of you! I have thick hair like Bailey. She’s so precious! Can’t wait for crazy hair day at school.” – jefulbr
- “Thanks so cute gonna do this tomorrow am on my 6-year-old for school!” – Lydia Materno
- “Love this, thank you, Beth! I’m trying this tomorrow! Your little one is adorable, the perfect model🤗” – Nic
- “What a cute sweet little daughter you have. She looks very pretty with her Halloween spider. Love this hairstyle ♥” – Marianne Pors
- “Oh my goodness she is growing up so fast !! and so darn cute!… I love this one…” – Kristi Gibson-Cormier
- “Great video, thank you for the idea!” – Jamilla’s Corner
- “Amazing I’m so going to try that” – Sonia Thornton
Please share this DIY Halloween spider hair bun tutorial with your friends and family.
Last update on 2020-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API