Watching animals snack on food is so cute and intriguing that you could probably have a channel dedicated to it and I would definitely watch. But unlike this rat that doesn’t like broccoli, these guinea pigs love to eat. Can guinea pigs eat watermelon? They certainly can and their favorite is sweet and tasty watermelon.
Nothing tastes better on a warm summer day than thirst-quenching watermelon and these guinea pigs are making me crave watermelon! If you have guinea pigs and like to feed them watermelon too, several experts agree that the seeds should be removed and try not to feed them too much of it. While watermelon does contain lots of water, it also contains natural sugars which in large quantities can give them an upset stomach.
Watch guinea pigs eating watermelon…
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments of guinea pigs eating watermelon:
- “I watch this on days I need to smile :)” – Rachael Bell
- “Awww they’re so CU– BOOOOM!!!!” – Mike The BeanFox
- “They eat so fast.” – KAI PANYAVONG
- “Who the F*** would dislike this video. Cuteness all over this.” – Pr0uditalian
- “I want a guinea pig soo badly XDD” – Alicia Ello
- “Omg, your guinea pigs are Soooooooooooooooooooo cute O.o” – BILL MIT
- “They must really love watermelon!” – cierra garrison
- “You’re guinea pigs are really hungry!!!!!!! (so cute pigs!!!!)” – Ryan Mars
- “Your piggies are the piggiest pigs of all pigdom!” – happytappyslappy
- “So cute!” – Wiktoria Dudek
- “Oh my God, give me the white one.” – TH3HAMBURGL4R
- “AWWWW!!!! THEY ARE ALL SOO TOO CUTE!!!” – dominicanbeauty34
- “Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! I like the brown one on the very end–but they’re all soooooo adorable!!!!!! Thank u!!!!! :P” – Elissa Wong
If you needed a smile today, then watching these cute guinea pigs eating watermelon is cuteness overload. Please share these cute little guinea pigs snacking on watermelon with your friends and family.