Do you remember your initial reaction when finding a gray hair for the first time? For some, it can be traumatic as it is one of the first signs where we realize we are getting older. For others, gray hair is a new hair trend, even in young people. While aging is the main cause of gray hair, there are other factors that may contribute to premature gray hair like stress, smoking, or underlying health problems. Wouldn’t it be great if you could reverse gray hair?
You can! The good news is you don’t have to live with gray hair. In fact, you don’t even need costly hair coloring supplies which contain chemicals that end up damaging your hair over time. Nope, all you need are natural ingredients like lemons and coconut oil to reverse gray hair!
Watch how to reverse gray hair back to its natural color with coconut oil and lemon juice…
Ingredients to reverse gray hair:
- 45 ml (or 3 Tbsp) of organic coconut oil
- 15ml (or 3 tsp) of freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
Note: The video uses 1 Tbsp coconut oil and 1 tsp or lemon juice but the recipe above is tripled for longer hair.
Directions for using coconut oil and lemon juice to reverse gray hair:
- First, you’ll need to wash your hair to help your hair better absorb the mixture.
- Mix the coconut oil and lemon juice in a bowl until blended.
- Then, apply the mixture to your hair and scalp until it is completely covered.
- Let it soak into your hair for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Wash your hair again with a mild shampoo to wash away excess coconut oil. Simply repeat this process once or twice a week.
Is coconut oil good for hair? Is it safe to put lemon juice in your hair? How does it work?
Coconut oil contains lauric and fatty acids which help to strengthen your hair from the tip all the way down to the roots. It also has antimicrobial properties which stimulate your hair, helps it grow healthy, and potentially helps reverse gray hair in the process.
Lemon juice is full of vitamin B, vitamin C, phosphorus, and phytonutrients which prevents bacteria. The vitamins and nutrients in lemon juice nourish the hair and prevent premature gray hair. The lemon juice combined with coconut oil creates an effective solution to reverse gray hair and restore your natural hair color.
Please share this natural method to reverse gray hair and restore your natural hair color with lemon juice and coconut oil with your friends and family.