Graduation is coming up soon and whether you’re a graduate or someone close to them, there’s no denying that it’s an exciting time. As you prepare to celebrate this milestone, we’ve put together a list of graduation wishes that will help you express your sentiments perfectly.
Many people find the graduation season to be filled with mixed emotions and it’s not always easy to express those feelings on paper. Whether you choose one of our heartfelt messages or write your own, we hope these 57 wishes will bring them a smile on their big day!
1) All your hard work has finally paid off, high school is finally behind you, and you can finally kick back and relax for a bit! Have fun, and enjoy this summer to the fullest. Congratulations!
2) You are brilliant, able, and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
3) Congratulations and BRAVO!
4) This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on. Congratulations on graduating!
5) Happy Graduation Day!
6) I just want you to know that I am so, so proud of you! You’ve always been a bright shining light of inspiration, for me and for so many others. Congratulations!
7) Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
8) This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
9) Warmest congratulations on your graduation.
10) What a proud day! We couldn’t be happier for you!
11) Wishing happy graduation! I always knew you had it in you, all you had to do was try. Congratulations!
12) You did it, Graduate! Congratulations!
13) Your father and I are so proud of you! You will do great things, we know it!
Funny graduation wishes
14) Isn’t it amazing how far people can go with Google and Wikipedia around to help?
15) My deepest condolences on the end of your college life.
16) My hope for you is that your awesome memories of college last longer than your student loans.
17) The tassel was worth the hassle! Congratulations!
18) Here’s to the end of eating Top Ramen!
Graduation wishes for a bright future
19) Hope you’re able to take a well-earned rest and vacation. Whatever kind of break sounds like fun. You’ve earned it!
20) Best of luck with your new beginnings!
21) Blessing and prayers on your graduation and for your future.
22) Congratulations on your graduation, and best wishes for your next adventure.
23) Follow your heart. It knows the way.
24) Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
25) Hope you’ll always find yourself as happy and full of big, crazy dreams as you are today!
26) I just know life has even more wonderful things in store for you.
27) It was a long and tough journey, full of challenges and unexpected turns, but in the end, you were tougher. Wishing you all the best for the future ahead!
28) May you always find yourself as happy and full of dreams as you are today! Congratulations.
29) Congratulations, our sweet [daughter/son]. Aim for the stars because the sky is the limit!
30) I’m sure today will be only the first of many proud, successful moments for you.
31) You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation.
Graduation Wishes When you’ll be there
32) Congratulations. It means so much to be a part of your graduation day!
33) It’s my great privilege to know you…to think about all you’ve achieved…and to be with you on your graduation day.
34) Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career, daughter.
35) We’re so proud of you, and honored to celebrate graduation day with you!
36) So happy we could be here to watch you graduate with honors. It’s an honor to share with you on such an important day.
37) We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, deep inside we always know that you’ll come out as a winner. Best of luck son.
38) WOO-HOO! We’re thrilled to be celebrating your graduation with you!
39) You have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear nephew/niece. I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your graduation.
Graduation Wishes When you can’t make it
40) Congratulations on your high school graduation! Wish we could be there to see it.
41) I wish I could be at your graduation to give you a hug and tell you in person how proud I am of you.
42) Sending warm thoughts and big congratulations to a graduate we’re so very proud of.
43) Thinking of you with love and pride on your graduation day.
44) We are disappointed that we won’t be there to watch you walk across the stage and get your diploma, but we will celebrate your success as soon as you can!
45) You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation day.
Wishes with advice
46) Always remember: There’s no limit to what you can do if you keep believing in yourself.
47) Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. And finally, before you quit, try.
48) Chase your dreams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
49) Go into the world and do well, but more importantly, go into the world and do good.
50) Graduating high school is only half the battle. Keep up the hard work and I just know that good things will keep coming your way. Congrats!
51) Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishment; graduating is no small feat! Congratulations and happy graduation!
52) I always knew that nothing could stop you from achieving your dreams, and now you know it too! Keep up the good work and don’t let anything get you down. Congratulations!
53) Keep on growing. Keep adding to the goodness and beauty in the world. And finally, keep developing those unique dreams and talents that make you who you are!
54) May you always dare to do great things with your life.
55) School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learned. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
56) Take pictures. Take your time celebrating. And finally, take it easy for a while. Then get ready to take on the world!
57) May you celebrate graduation recalling fond memories from your past and dreaming exciting visions of your future.
I hope you enjoyed these graduation wishes!
Please share these graduation wishes with your special graduate.