The holidays are all about meeting with friends and family and that also means lots of food and lots of drinks. We try out new recipes (like holiday artichoke dip!) every year to have something different; however, not all recipes turn out to be delicious.
Global News’ Leslie Horton wanted to share her new recipe for holiday artichoke dip but something wasn’t right. When her fellow newscasters at Global News in Calgary decided to sample a bite, their reaction says it all.
Watch how this artichoke dip taste test goes terribly wrong on-air…
They were good sports for trying the holiday artichoke dip but in the end, none of them could actually end up eating it! This is a good example of following recipe ingredients as much as possible instead of experimenting, especially when it comes to serving it to guests!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Holiday artichoke dip goes terribly wrong on-air” by Global News:
- “I admire that woman, she messed up a recipe but instead of throwing it away she decided to torture people with it.” – souperman72
- “The best part still remains: “Agh the vinegar!” “But there’s no vinegar in there!”” – La’Rae M. Trice
- “”Something went terribly wrong” so she decided to force others to eat it on live television.” – High Overlord Snarffie Beagle
- “I think this dish was just a passive-aggressive attempt for her family to never ask her to make something again. 😂” – One Crafty Mojo
- “She has the vaccine for Covid-19 and doesn’t even know it yet.” – JoMo’s Dipped in Chocolate
- “”I didn’t have a lemon, so I used an orange.” That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works.” – Kody Eldridge
Please share this hilarious moment when newscasters sampled holiday artichoke dip that wasn’t truly edible with your friends and family.