Dogs are very particular about their music. When they like something, they’ll let you know like when a dog began singing with his owner in the car. But when a young girl begins to practice playing her flute, her Golden Retriever lets her know what he thinks of her talent.
Maybe it’s because this Golden Retriever wanted to sleep or just wasn’t a fan of the flute; however, the young girl certainly enjoyed his reaction. Every time she started playing her flute, he had her giggling with his hilarious reaction.
Watch this dog that doesn’t appreciate talent when he hears it…
This dog certainly didn’t like the sound of a flute, but at least it wasn’t a drum set!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Dog Doesn’t Appreciate Talent” by America’s Funniest Home Videos:
- “If I was forced to listen to this all day I’d be desperately howling too… ;)” – zrogon
- “When your alarm goes off and you don’t want to get up.” – -SERES- Forsaken Yamato
- “My brother does the same when I play my saxophone 🎷” – DogeGaming341
- “Everyone’s a critic 😄” – James Fincher
- “He’s singing along :D” – Fernanda Tralala
- “My dog does that when I play the flute, he makes different noises.” – Grizzly ER
- “Dog: Nooooooooo…” – Eman ASMR
- “My dog does the same when I’m playing my guitar it’s supposed to be ‘singing along’.” – Dr.Nug710
- “I think this dog deserves a chair in The Voice or Idols.” – Bardyshares
- “The dog has talent!!!!” – Dior.
- “It must sound positively magical to that dog’s ears! ❤️” – alitlweird
- “Well, they do that when my mom plays the oboe, or when I play my violin, my harmonica, whatever makes sustained notes. I don’t think they’re hurt, seems to me like they’re trying to sing along, but I could be wrong…” – John C
Please share the hilarious reaction of a dog when he hears a young girl playing the flute with your friends and family.