Nearly everyone that grew up in North America has had Pop-Tarts for breakfast at least once in their life. If you haven’t, what are you waiting for!? All kidding aside, Pop-Tarts are a tasty treat but are loaded with sugar, calories, and fat; however, like all things in life, moderation is key and there is nothing wrong with enjoying the foods we like. And like most things, making the foods we love at home does increase the healthiness ratio and that’s exactly what this giant strawberry Pop-Tart recipe aims to do!
In fact, there are many copycat Pop-Tart recipes but if you want an epic breakfast treat, then a giant strawberry Pop-Tart fits the bill. This recipe by Twisted is incredibly easy to make and contains ingredients you most likely already have in your pantry or refrigerator.
Watch how easy it is to make a giant strawberry Pop-Tart!
Giant Pop-Tart Ingredients
- 4 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts or dough sheets *
* Please note that there is no size given in the recipe but I personally recommend rolling out two 12″ x 9″ sheets which is roughly the size of 8 Pop-Tarts.
Watch the recipe for directions!
A luscious strawberry filling made with fresh strawberries and a sweet vanilla glaze makes this Pop-Tart a winner!
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “How To Make A Giant Strawberry Pop-Tart” by Twisted:
- “I bet that is the BEST pop tart ever 🤗” – homesick1946
- “Nice….. Right when I started my diet….🤤😑” – Juanita Beaman
- “I love it ❤❤” – Valdrina Etemi
- “Im going to make this right now 👍” – Walter Ramos
- “Tasty 😋” – LIl Kaste
- “So hot they’re cool, so cool they’re hot!” – Fernando Yanmar
Please share this giant strawberry Pop-Tart recipe with your friends and family.