When a gas station in Seattle, Washington, decided to transform their auto repair shop into a convenience store, they encountered a problem. Seattle Propane at Wallingford Chevron didn’t have a use for the auto repair shop sign where they listed service promotions and specials.
So instead, they decided to use the sign to post clever and funny thoughts and messages that could brighten their customer’s day. Well, it worked and for over a decade, the owners of Seattle Propane have been updating the sign regularly with funny and uplifting messages.
1) Seattle Propane created Wallingford Sign and it’s hilarious!
“If a cow can’t make milk is it an udder failure or a milk dud?”
2) They regularly post funny or uplifting messages to Wallingford Sign for their customers to enjoy.
“Ants are healthy because they have little antibodies.”
3) In fact, they have been posting these Wallingford Sign messages for over a decade!
“Astronauts use Linux because you can’t open Windows in space.”
4) This is just a sample of the Wallingford Sign messages and they’re so funny!
“Becoming a vegetarian is a big missed steak.”
5) If you enjoy them, don’t forget to visit Wallingford Sign on Facebook.
“I child proofed my house but the kids still get in.”
6) Wallingford Sign is also available on Twitter too.
“Cremation is my last hope for a smoking hot body.”
7) If you’re in the Seattle, Washinton area, don’t forget to visit Seattle Propane at Wallingford Chevron to see the sign in person.
“Dear naps, I’m sorry I was a jerk to you as a kid.”
“Do U.K. websites use biscuits instead of cookies?”
“Just dumped M&M’s into my mask so I can eat them like a horse.”
“Having a dog named shark at the beach was a mistake.”
“I just did a weeks worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.”
“What I if told you. You read the top line wrong.”
“In a world where you can be anything…be kind.”
“Just sold my homing pigeon on eBay for the 22nd time.”
“Lately, life has been all panic, no disco.”
“My wife said I never listen to her, or something like that.”
“There’s no way that everybody was kung fu fighting.”
“Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.”
“The first 5 days after the weekend are the hardest.”
“There are 3 things that never lie. Children, drunks, and yoga pants.”
“I used to think I was indecisive. Now I’m not so sure.”
“Tradition is peer pressure from the dead.”
“I used to cough to hide my farts. Now I fart to hide my coughs.”
24) Oh no! We’ve almost reached the end of this Wallingford Sign list…
“I wanted zombies. This virus sucks.”
“Went to the Air & Space Museum but there was nothing there.”
“What is soy milk is just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish.”
27) I hope you enjoyed these funny Wallingford Sign messages!
“I wish I had a pair of skinny genes.”
I hope the staff at Seattle Propane keep the laughter coming with Wallingford signs! On a side note, if you thought gas station washrooms were a nightmare, this one will change your mind!
Please share these funny gas station signs with your friends and family.