If you own pets, you already know that they love getting treats. Many cat owners are familiar with catnip but one brand of catnip, Cat Crack, may just be a little too good! So much so that some cats just can’t seem to get enough of it. One cat, in particular, loves it so much, that its human can’t pull it away from the jar and it’s hilarious!
In the video, you can immediately tell how much this cat loves his/her catnip. But what makes this video even more hilarious, is when its owner tries to pull the can of catnip away from the cat. As you can imagine, it’s nearly impossible and proves that cats love their catnip!
Watch this hilarious cat feasting on “Cat Crack” catnip while its owner tries to take it away…
Maybe this cat loves his/her “Cat Crack” catnip a little too much and is probably ready for re-hab! Just joking cat lovers, please don’t send us hate mail.
- 𝗣𝗢𝗣 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗡: because you’ll have a ring-side seat to the greatest show on earth. One hit from our cat crack gives cats a buzz that fuels a feline acrobatic frenzy.
- 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘: since it is Non-GMO and 100% natural. Cat Crack is made cleanly and reliably in North America with fair labor standards.
- 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙: with a 78%+ Nepetalactone content. It’s the highest and most potent kitty dope commercially available.
- 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗛 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗗𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗚: from climate controlled storage and sealed under the lid. Neighborhood cats are sure to appreciate this if being used for some under the hood gifts for cats.
- 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬: Cat Crack can be used for cat training similar to regular cat treats and kitten treats. Introduce new cat accessories by sprinkling some Cat Crack on them. Optionally, Cat Crack can supplement a catnip ball or catnip spray.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Cat Feasts On Catnip As Owner Tries To Stop Them” by RM Videos:
- “The way she tells the cat to have self-control kills me lmao.” – hadamsj
- “You can’t stop a stoned cat.” – Ray Mak
- “This cat I- it’s higher than Mount Everest.” – Ashley Nichole Abbott
- “The cat is probably thinking: ‘This [censored] is good'” – Rajdeep Singha
- “The thing is called ‘cat crack’ and it looks like there is no false advertising.” – KodiaksTV
- “This really makes me realize how difficult being a cat owner would be if they had thumbs.” – SmeatPlays
- “I found my girlfriend at 3 a.m. doing this to a jar of Nutella. I can honestly say the resistance she showed me for trying to ease it from her grip was a great deal more ferocious.” – Max leigh grace 88
Please share this cat feasting on “Cat Crack” catnip with your friends and family.
Last update on 2023-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API