Do you ever feel old? I mean, really old. Like when you get out of bed in the morning and your back hurts, or your knees ache, or you can’t remember what day of the week it is. It seems like each day gets a little harder to get through, and everything just takes a little longer. Well, I may just have found the fountain of youth and it’s called “Feeling Old” memes!
Well, it may not be the fountain of youth you’re looking for but laughter is the best medicine when something is getting you down. And let me tell you, the internet has plenty of memes about aging! So, whether we’re poking fun at ourselves or our parents, these 35 memes are definitely relatable. Enjoy!
Let the “feeling old” memes begin!
1) “Aging gracefully is like the nice way of saying you’re slowly looking worse.”
2) “I don’t call it getting old. I call it outliving the warranty.”
3) “Childhood injuries: I Fell off my bike, fell out of a tree, twisted my ankle. Adult injuries: Slept wrong, sat down too long, sneezed too hard.”
4) “Remember Dash as a kid? Here he is now.”
5) “Remember Eleven and Mike? Here they are now. Feel old yet?”
6) “Feel old yet?”
7) “We’re getting too old for this [censored].”
8) “You’re getting old? Good.”
9) “Got a big bonus today. Can’t wait to get home and pay off some bills!”
10) “How to tell you’re an adult: You gain 30lbs overnight. You’d rather sleep than go out. Everything hurts. Comfort comes before style. You have a favorite spatula. Everything feels like a chore. College students look like 12-year-olds. You’re always annoyed AF.”
11) “When I play a song from my childhood and a kid says, ‘Eww that song is so old.'”
12) “This is Thomas the Tank Engine then and now, feel old yet?”
13) “You know you are growing old when happy hour is a nap!”
14) “Remember Legolas? This is him now. Feel old yet?”
15) “Little cousin: I”m 6 years old. Me: That makes sense. Little cousin: I was born in 2015. Me:”
Now I feel like an old man!
16) “Me after eating something I used to eat when I was little and realizing it tastes like [censored].”
17) “Remember Mr. Potato Head? This is him now. Feel old yet?”
18) “Feel old yet?”
19) “The older I get the more I identify with Red Forman.”
20) “When I realize that I laughed at my dad’s joke:”
21) “Remember these two guys from MTV? Well, here they are today! Feel old yet?”
22) “I sure feel my age, I ache all over. I feel like a newborn, no hair, no teeth, and I just peed my pants!”
23) “Teenage me pulling an all-nighter. 24-year-old me going to bed an hour later than normal.”
24) “That moment when you realize you’re getting old.”
25) “Remember the little girl in front of the burning house…This is her now!!”
26) “This is the cast of Land Before Time today…Feel old yet?”
27) “Tips on how to fall asleep in a living room chair: 1) Be old. 2) Sit in a chair.”
28) “When you realize you’re getting too old for partying and just want to go home and sleep and be boring.”
29) “Trying to watch a movie with hubby at night: Melatonin…Me.”
30) “Welcome to adulthood. You get mad when they rearrange the grocery store now.”
31) “When we’re young, we sneak out of our house…To go to parties. But when we’re old, we sneak out of parties to go home.”
32) “Whip cream vodka? I”m getting too old for this [censored.]”
33) “I wish my body was like a car because I’d trade it in for a newer model. Whenever I cough my radiator leaks and my exhaust backfires.”
34) “Feel old yet?”
35) “You know you’re getting old when one big fart throws out your back.”
I hope you enjoyed these “feeling old” memes!
“How do you do, fellow kids?”
Please share these “feeling old” memes with your friends and family.