We love our pets and want to make sure they have everything they need to stay happy. Dogs like to nap nearly as much as cats; therefore, having a warm and cozy dog bed to relax in will keep your little pooch happy. If you have an old table, you could always make a dog bed from an old table but did you know that an old sweater could be transformed into the ultimate DIY doggie bed?
All you need is a sweater, some common sewing supplies, and some basic hand stitching skills. Learn how to upcycle a sweater into a cozy DIY doggie bed with this easy video tutorial by tuja wellness. Dogs always have a great sense of smell and the scent from your sweater will remind them of you while you’re away at work.
Watch how to make this DIY doggie bed by upcycling an old sweater!
Here are all the supplies you need:
- Large eye wool needle
- 1-2 old pillows
- 1 well-snuggled old sweater ready for upcycling
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments for the video, “Upcycle an Old Sweater into a Doggie Bed | DIY” by tuja wellness:
- “These is so amazing I will do this for my puppy.” – Byan Javier Buhay
- “That dog is so cute! My doggies are totally bored with their bed. I’m gonna try this.” – Thrifty Chic Home
- “I don’t even make these half of the time, I just like watching! LOL.” – Audrey And Tails
- “Aww, this is such a nice idea, I really love it! Good luck for you and your doggy <3” – Emily Emilinsky
Please share this DIY doggie bed made from an old sweater with your friends and family!