We’ve all been there. You’re in the kitchen, trying to cook something new, and things start to go wrong. Well, if you’re like me, maybe you burn the food or make a mess. You’re probably seen funny photos of Pinterest fails but pictures of cooking fails are just as hilarious!
Cooking is a skill that many people take for granted but even the most experienced cooks can make mistakes. We scoured the interwebs for 51 of the funniest cooking fails that show just how easy it is to make mistakes in the kitchen. Enjoy!
1) Let the funny cooking fails begin!
2) This spaghetti is lit…literally! Cooking fails are hot.
3) “Nailed it.”
4) “Latte Art!”
5) Cooking fails that are out of this world.
“Everyone feel free to roast my roommate who thought oatmeal cookies are just baked oatmeal.”
6) I don’t think these chocolate cooking fails would be allowed at school functions.
“Tried to make chocolate-covered bananas…They turned into [censored] Pops…I’m no longer allowed to bring treats to school functions.”
7) “Carrot cake – it doesn’t just look bad, it also tastes bad.”
8) “I’m like 90% sure I’ve made the worst breakfast sandwich ever.”
9) When in doubt, just throw goldfish crackers on any cooking fails.
10) Nailed it, Frosty cooking fails!
“Donut hole snowman. Nailed it.”
11) “They say don’t bake your Heroes. But I wanted to try anyway…”
12) “Expectation vs reality.”
13) Cooking fails that cuts like a knife…
“It’s been a very weird cooking day. And it’s not quite over yet as I wait for the pressure canner to finish canning chiles. It all started when my 4’7″ bestie broke my knife in half while smashing garlic. In my 15 years in kitchens and as a chef, I’ve never seen it.”
14) These cookies are happy to see you.
15) Chocolate-covered bananas that look like [censored]!
16) Run away boyfriend, run away from cooking fails!
“What is waiting for my boyfriend.”
17) Me want cookie…and more funny cooking fails!
“When bad cooking happens to good people.”
18) “A friend writes: ‘Apparently I bought a brining bag instead of a baking bag.'”
19) “The snowman came out a little differently than expected.”
20) “Oh God, please kill me!”
21) Where there is smoke, there is fire…and cooking fails.
22) “Look at my mom’s bean soup.”
23) “I guess it’s a Calzone now?”
24) Check out the following pizza cooking fails. LOL!
25) “My Cooking Teacher Pinned this Poor Pizza to the Blackboard.”
“Ovens have timers for a reason.”
26) When you bake pizza without a pan for a crispy crust, you get this…
“Have you ever had your pizza FUZE to the over?! Wtf. This is such a mess.”
27) Cooking fails that make you feel like having a slice of Bieber meatloaf?
28) “My night after work.”
“I hate my [censored] life.”
29) “I forgot I was making caramel at work. It’s a tad overcooked.”
30) “My apple broke the apple cutter and now I have a weapon.”
31) “My friend made a ‘hedgehog’ for her 14-year-old son’s birthday.”
32) “We tried to make ‘Ladybug Rolls.'”
33) The easiest mac and cheese recipe ever. Cooking fails for lazy people!
34) “To recreate Elsa.”
35) “…My eggs with rice this morning.”
36) “Husband tried to make a dolphin for my cocktail. It’s the cutest eel I’ve ever seen.”
37) “So a friend of my girlfriend made a cake for her daughter’s birthday party. One of the kids started crying because it was so ugly.”
38) Not sure what is happening here but that’s a lot of melted plastic!
39) “Wife came home to this…”
40) Maybe these cooking fails were for a bachelorette party?
“When sausage rolls go wrong…”
41) “Tonight was foreign culture night in my house so I decided to cook a traditional dish from Pompeii.”
42) “My sister made some french fries.”
43) “This is what defeat looks like.”
44) “Microwave-1. Hot Pocket-0.”
45) “Crab Boiled In Pepsi Max for 2 Hours Served In a Baguette…”
46) Dark magic cooking fails never tasted so good!
“When you bake a cherry cobbler and end up with the Necronomicon.”
47) Cooking fails and pressure cooker nightmares!
“This is what happens when safety features in a pressure cooker fail. This is terrifying!”
48) “Baby meatloaf because there isn’t a sub for nightmare food porn. (found image).”
49) “I wanted to cook my wife a fancy meal for her birthday, so I started with a slow-cooked homemade chicken stock. After simmering for hours, the recipe said to pour it through a strainer…”
50) “Baker lost something…wonder he noticed or not…”
51) “Someone left a bread pudding in the back of the oven for 5 days. So here is my new pet rock, Charlie.”
Please share these funny cooking fails with your friends and family.