As we grow up, we generally forget the simple things in life. As a kid, I would sit for hours coloring every coloring book I could find and coloring for grown-ups is extremely popular today with tons of awesome adult coloring books.
An hilarious new coloring book entitled ‘Coloring for Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book‘ is the brainchild of Ryan Hunter and Taige Jensen, two comedians based in Brooklyn, New York.
Check out some hilarious pages from the book “Coloring for Grown-Ups”:
1) Beer goggles activity fun page.
“Add details to reveal what the amorous strangers below really look like!”
2) Meth me up!
“Using crayons, colored pencils or markers!”
3) Color the loving family you’re ignoring to look at your phone right now!
4) Crayons for grown-ups.
“Color these grown-up themed crayons with the appropriate hue.”
5) Choose your coping mechanism!
Match the grown-ups below to the things that help them endure the daily anguish of human existence!”
6) Beer bong everything!
“Color the journey each liquid will take before being guzzled by its recipient!”
7) Coloring for grown-ups.
8) What disturbing discovery did the x-ray machine make at airport security?
“Draw it below!”
9) Walk-of-shame maze.
“How much shame can YOU avoid? Stop at the deli across the street for a hangover cure, the pharmacy for a pair of sunglasses, and the STD clinic to schedule an emergency appointment. Just try to to run into your ex, or any judgmental-looking strangers!”
10) You built a time machine.
“So you could go back and tell your younger self three important things. What are they?”
11) St. Patrick’s day puke-by-numbers.
“Follow the trail of multicolored vomit to help you locate this alcoholic little person’s secret treasure!”
12) Procrastination station.
“You have a lot to do! Can you navigate the perilous path of temptation in your noble voyage towards productivity?”
13) Connect the dots.
“…to help Ethan figure out why he’ll never be invited to another party!”
14) I tolerate you.
“Color this page, then present it as a gift to someone you don’t yet despise with every fiber of your being.”
15) Hipster or homeless?
“Use magic markers to make the man on the right invisible to society!”
16) Where am I, who is this, and how to I leave?
“Use your imagination to gracefully escape the home of the stranger you slept with last night!”
17) What terrifying secret did your hitchhiking companion just reveal?
18) Draw the person you thought you’d grow up to be.
“…before you abandoned all your hopes and dreams!”
19) Do something terrible to Chris Brown!
“Complete the drawing above using colored pencils, crayons, markers, scissors, knives, fire, fists, etc.”
20) Making a difference.
“Draw a room full of cool friends to help the lonely guy not feel so alone! Congratulations! You made a difference!”
21) Flush your life down the toilet!
22) Compete with friends to see who can draw the most lifelike obscene image on this drunk guy’s face.
23) Valentines for grown-ups.
24) Santa’s little helpers!
“Dress these toy-making underage sweatshop workers like festive Christmas Elves!”
25) In an effort to help him see his shadow, somebody gave Punxsutawney Phil four hits of PCP. Now he’s seeing lots of shit!
“Draw his hallucinations.”
26) Try to escape the…friend zone!”
27) Connect these re-gifts to their new recipients!
“Be careful not to give them to the original giver!”
Well now you have an excuse to sit home on a Friday night. Only kidding, invite some friends over for pizza, beer, and a coloring night! Purchase ‘Coloring for Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book‘ at Amazon.com.