One of the dreams of many young adults is to backpack through Europe and take in the unbelievable sights of countries like France, Spain, and Italy. One lucky redditor named ‘devgal’ did just that but not before she spray painted her prosthetic leg with chalkboard paint.
During her trek across Europe, she writes down every destination and takes an epic photo. She spent nearly 5 weeks in Europe and this is one trip she will never forget.
1) She calls Philadelphia home but wanted to take an epic trip across Europe. Check out her chalkboard leg!
2) Her epic vacation photos include breathtaking views of Barcelona, Spain.
3) Enjoying the sunny days in Vienna, Austria.
4) Enjoying waffles with cookie butter in Brussels, Belgium.
5) The magical cobblestone streets of Stockholm, Sweden.
6) Enjoying entertainment and a pint in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
7) Cycling in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
8) Having a great time with German beer mugs and giant pretzels in Munich, Germany.
9) One of most beautiful bridges in the city, Pont Alexandre III in Paris, France.
10) The wondrous Cliffs of Moher in Liscannor, Republic of Ireland.
11) Enjoying the 17th- & 18th-century architecture at Nyhavn in Copenhagen, Denmark.
12) The epic coastal views of Santorini, Greece.
13) Taking it easy in Prague, Czech Republic.
14) Living large and loving life in Athens, Greece.
We only live once and enjoying everything life has to offer is so important. Please share these beautiful vacation photos of an inspiring young woman that got herself a chalkboard leg and traveled around Europe with your friends and family.