We all love a good celebrity photobomb. Whether the celebrity photobombs are intentional or not, these A-listers always seem to know how to make us laugh. In honor of National Selfie Day, we’ve rounded up 39 of some of the best celeb photobombs of all time.
From Hollywood heartthrobs to funny ladies, scroll through for a good laugh. Who knows, maybe you’ll even get inspired to take more selfies and get lucky enough to get a celebrity to photobomb your photo! If you love photo bombs, don’t miss these photobombs that are so good, we named a sandwich after them! I personally love the selfie photo below with the queen. God bless Queen Elizabeth II and may she rest in peace.
1) “Aaaahhh the Queen photobombed our selfie.”
2) “An epic photo bomb by Ken Jeong.”
Michael Cera is a pro at celebrity photobombs
3) “So annoying when people photobomb my selfies.”
4) “When Aquaman goes Sasquatch he goes big!…”
5) Celebrity Photobombs by Arnold Schwarzenegger: “I’ll be back…in Paris!”
6) “My aunt got photobombed by Steven Tyler.”
7) Celebrity Photobombs by Amy Schumer: “Beautiful engagement photo ruined by yours truly.”
8) Kerry Washington: “Best photobomb of my life. Oprah!”
9) Congrats to the couple…and Jason Segel!
Tom Hanks Celebrity Photobombs!
10) “Elizabeth and Ryan! Congrats and blessings! Hanx.”
11) “My friend met Tom Hanks, stole his glasses, and pretended to be wasted.”
12) “So Elton John saw my brother at lunch today…”
13) Fia Forever Photography: “Get an engagement photo with Bill Murray…Check!”
14) “We had our engagement photos photobombed by Dave Chappelle.”
15) Celebrity Photobombs by Chris Hemsworth: “Hey guys get out of my shot.”
16) Hugh Jackman celebrity photobombs Ten News reporter Jessica Turner.
17) “Jim staring directly into the camera IRL at the Sox game last night!”
18) “Just a selfie with Bruce Springsteen, Sydney AUS”
19) “Leave it to Rihanna to pull off the ever-complicated DOUBLE BUNNY EARS!”
20) Lisa Boggs Photography: “Here’s a sneak peek from Meg and Nick’s private ceremony this past weekend! Their friend, Bradley Cooper, was visiting Georgetown and made sure to congratulate the newlyweds as they walked around campus.”
As a fan of Slash, I love celebrity photobombs like this one!
21) “Look at this little lady on the bridge! She has a rocking t-shirt and has no idea that she has the real deal behind her. Too sweet.”
22) “My buddy got photobombed by Professor Charles Xavier.”
23) “Neil deGrasse Tyson photobomb in Reykjavik, Iceland last night.”
Justin Trudeau Celebrity Photobombs!
24) “…Nice photobomb Justin Trudeau.”
25) “Trudeau moves out of the way for a bride coming onto the beach to be married.”
26) “Old man with cigar spoiled the photo with a celebrity.”
27) Photobomb level: Bill Gates.
28) Cindy Crawford: “George Clooney, photobomber.”
29) “President Bill Clinton celebrity photobombs a sad little girl in his greatest campaign moment yet.”
30) Celebrity Photobombs by Zach Braff: “Sir, I think you photobombed my newlywed couple the other day in New York. 🙂 Well played…”
31) Nicole Scherzinger: “Ahhh so cool and inspiring to meet Tim Burton tonight at my show Cats Musical at the London Palladium. Even cooler being photobombed by Helena Bonham Carter!!!!!”
Eric Stonestreet Celebrity Photobombs!
32) Sofia Vergara: “Unnecessary…Eric Stonestreet.”
33) “Angry celebrity photobombs, you say? I give you my little brother with Eric Stonestreet (Cameron) from Modern Family and…Janitor.”
34) “We got photobombed by Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad) at Coachella yesterday.”
Prince Harry Celebrity Photobombs!
35) “When you’re trying to have a serious convo but your agent and Prince Harry aren’t serious at all.”
36) “Photo of the day…A Royal photo bomb by Prince Harry with Titch (Sir Gordon) and Gary Hermansson at the Swimming venue tonight. Thanks to Bev Hari for taking the pic…fun times supporting our athletes at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games!!”
37) “WrestleMania Photobomb by The Rock.”
38) Mlle Sana Photography: “About last Sunday…My bride & groom bumped into Adam Sandler, and that was amazing! Everything can happen in Montreal!”
39) Beyonce’s photobombs are the best!
I hope you enjoyed these celebrity photobombs!
Please share these funny selfies with celebrities crashing the photo with your friends and family.