I think it’s safe to say that cats love to sleep and cats hilariously can sleep anywhere. Unlike us, cats need about 12 to 16 hours of sleep per day because they expend a log of energy when they’re awake. They will lounge nearly anywhere but it’s always cute when they have their own little sleeping spot built just for them.
Sophie the cat is an adorable tuna-loving, Boston rescue cat and she is proud to show off her DIY cat bed. Her humans assembled this IKEA cat bed which is technically a doll bed but it is perfect! Sophie begins by fluffing up her blankets and pillow and before you know it, she is all tucked in and ready for a good night’s sleep.
Watch Sophie the cat put herself to sleep in her IKEA cat bed…
Little Sophie has humans that love her very much for making this tiny DIY cat bed for her. She looks so cute and comfy sleeping with her Rudolph the Reindeer plush toy. Sophie is very popular on Instagram too with over 100,000 followers and she is adorable.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “Cat Puts Herself to Sleep in Tiny Human Bed” by Sophielovestuna:
- “I would be extremely amazed if the cat wakes up then begins to brew coffee.” – Michael Strong
- “Cat in bed: ‘This doesn’t look comfortable.’ Does a 360 ‘That’s more like it.'” – Cristi P.
- “If she’d pulled the blanket over herself, I would have had an aneurysm.” – Wayne Henry
- “Plot Twist: Bed is actually Human size. Cat is ginormous.” – kxmode
- “That’s the most adorable thing ever. Kitty looks so warm, cozy, and happy. As they all should be :)” – Linda7647
- “As a teenager, I had a tabby that would climb into her bed and I’d tuck her in. One night I forgot to give her the teddy bear so she got up and brought it back to bed with her.” – witatter1
Please share this adorable cat, loving her DIY cat bed with your friends and family.