Some people look incredibly hard for love but when it is meant to be, love will find you. That is exactly what happened to a lovely blind couple who both applied for guide dogs.
In order to be eligible for guide dogs, Claire Johnson, 50, and Mark Gaffey, 52, of Hanford, Stoke-On-Trent, had to attend a guide dog training course. It was an intensive training course that lasted 6 weeks and the blind couple connected the moment they met. Both their dogs loved spending time together and Claire and Mark soon realized that they loved spending time together as a blind couple too.
Watch this blind couple who found love while at a guide dog training course…
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from this video, “Blind couple find love after their dogs fall for each other at a guide dog training course” by SWNS:
- “Congrats!” – pridefighter99
- “Good luck awesome dogs as well.” – reksub
- “What a lovely story. So very happy for all of you! Keep us posted. May God continue His Blessings!” – 1Sugarpudding
- “Love is blind indeed.” – Matthew C
- “I wish you all the blessings. This is my version of a happy story.” – FaithfreedomFFI
- “Wonderful….” – Penny Ryan
- “Nice story, they look very happy.” – Lman Rman
- “Well, love is blind…” – Jeremy M
- “Awe.” – Cort and Jay
- “Make me thinking about 101 dalmatians.” – Cheezie ChubuChupaa
- “This is a great story! Apparently, not the most uncommon thing at guide dog training schools. I know three couples that met while first working with their guides. 🙂 Pretty neat combo in my opinion!” – Fields of Vision
This lovely blind couple got engaged and married in March of 2014. Please share this wonderful story of a blind couple who found true love thanks to their dogs with your friends and family.