The minute we turn on the evening news, we are surrounded by haunting images and stories of anger and hate. The mantra of news companies has always been “If it bleeds, it leads” which explains why 95% of all news stories are negative. As we go about our daily lives, we know that 95% of what we see and experience in our own lives is NOT negative. It’s important to change negative thoughts into positive thoughts but it’s not always easy.
Amidst all this is the knowledge that there is light that surrounds us and the world is not as dark as others may portray it to be. Don’t let the darkness swallow you up and be strong and know that YOU are what makes the world a better place.
1) If you feel like the world has become dark, be the light for you and for others.
“Become the bright light for others, when their world becomes dark.” – Anthony Douglas Williams – Inside the Divine Pattern
- Anthony Douglas Williams (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 249 Pages - 09/12/2008 (Publication Date) - Gemini 11 Inc. (Publisher)
2) When you’re faced with a bad situation, dig deep and think positive thoughts.
“When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.” – Unknown
3) We all have light within us if we let it shine through.
“We are stars wrapped in skin – The light you are seeking has always been within.” – Unknown
4) Don’t dwell on negativity and always keep a positive outlook with inspiring thoughts.
“A positive attitude changes everything.” – Unknown
5) Life will always test you but remain strong and find the light deep within you with positive thoughts.
“The broken will always be able to love harder than most. Once you’ve been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines.” – Unknown
We all have bad days but the important thing is to wake up the next day with a positive outlook and be the guiding light. Please share these positive thoughts and quotes with your friends and family.
Last update on 2020-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API