There are so many reasons to be grateful, and sometimes it’s nice to take a step back and really appreciate all the good things in life. That’s what these appreciation quotes are for – to help you reflect on everything you have to be thankful for, big and small!
We’ve collected some of our favorite appreciation quotes for you to enjoy and share with people you love. Whether you’re having a bad day, need some inspiration, or want to brighten someone’s day, these 51 quotes are sure to fit the bill. Enjoy!
Let the appreciation quotes begin!
1) “For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.” – Anonymous
2) “You’ve always believed in me. Thank you!” – Anonymous
3) “I am happy because I’m grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.” – Will Arnett
4) “Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation.” – Walt Disney
5) “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” – Voltaire
6) “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
7) “I’ve been so lucky to work with such great people: people that are such hard workers and have such a respect and appreciation for one another.” – Blake Lively
8) “Thank you for being an important part of my story.” – Anonymous
9) “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” – Steve Maraboli
Appreciation quotes from a boss or teacher for a job well done!
10) “I appreciate your determination in showing me I can do it! Thanking you for your perseverance, support, and love!” – Anonymous
11) “If you do not appreciate every day of your life, who said that the days and years will be an asset for the future?” – Sunday Adelaja, How To Overcome The Fear Of Death
- Adelaja, Sunday (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 360 Pages - 07/22/2017 (Publication Date) - Golden Pen Limited (Publisher)
12) “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
13) “Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us.” – Lauryn Hill
14) “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” – Kristin Armstrong
15) “Thank you for brightening my world.” – Anonymous
16) “Give yourself a gift of five minutes of contemplation in awe of everything you see around you. Go outside and turn your attention to the many miracles around you. This five-minute-a-day regimen of appreciation and gratitude will help you to focus your life in awe.” – Wayne Dyer
17) “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
18) “Always have an attitude of gratitude.” – Sterling K. Brown
19) “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” – Aaron Polson
“I appreciate you” quotes for the people you love.
20) “If you fail to carry around with you a heart of gratitude for the love you’ve been so freely given, it is easy for you not to love others as you should.” – Paul David Tripp
21) “Gratitude is riches. Complain is poverty.” – Doris Day
22) “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.” – Alan Cohen
23) “Just saying thank you will never repay your kindness.” – Anonymous
24) “Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
25) “Let us be kinder to one another.” – Aldous Huxley
26) “Live a life full of humility, gratitude, intellectual curiosity, and never stop learning.” – GZA
27) “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” – Ralph Marston
28) “Sadly, The Only Way Some People Will Learn To Appreciate You Is By Losing You.” – Anonymous
29) “The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship.” – Amelia Earhart
Appreciation quotes for brilliant teachers.
30) “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.” – Carl Jung
31) “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart
32) “When I pray, I always thank Mother Nature for all the beauty in the world. It’s about having an attitude of gratitude.” – Miranda Kerr
33) “Recognition is a reward in itself. Any form of appreciation, even a small word, is important.” – Vikrant Massey
34) “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” – Dalai Lama
35) “Saying thank you is more than good manners, it is good spirituality.” – Alfred Painter
36) “Someday I will give back what you have given me. Thank You.” – Anonymous
37) “Thank you for being the reason I smile.” – Anonymous
38) “I think gratitude is a big thing. It puts you in a place where you’re humble.” – Andra Day
39) “This is a wonderful day I have never seen this one before.” – Maya Angelou
Inspiration quotes to celebrate inspiring people.
40) “Here’s to those who inspire you and don’t even know it.” – Anonymous
41) “True forgiveness is when you can say, ‘Thank you for that experience’.” – Oprah Winfrey
42) “Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
43) “I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.” – Anonymous
44) “One way to love yourself and take charge of your life is through the practice of gratitude. Practicing gratitude increases self-awareness.” – Veronica Smith, Loving Yourself
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Smith, Veronica (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 24 Pages - 03/03/2015 (Publication Date)
45) “We learned about gratitude and humility – that so many people had a hand in our success.” – Michelle Obama
46) “What would I do without you in my life.” – Anonymous
47) “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
48) “Appreciate what you have, where you are and who you are with in this moment.” – Tony Clark
49) “Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.” – Anonymous
50) “Thank you for being you.” – Anonymous
51) “Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.” – Anonymous
I hope you enjoyed these appreciation quotes!
“I appreciate you.”
Please share these appreciation quotes with your friends and family.
Last update on 2022-05-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API