With the exponential increase in Amazon’s market share, it’s no surprise that this internet retail giant has become a popular target for memes. I have to admit that I LOVE Amazon and have been shopping with them since 2000 when I made my first order, a book! For that reason, I had a lot of fun curating this list of Amazon memes just for you!
From poking fun at their automated customer service bot Alexa to showing what life is like when Amazon Prime delivers everything you could ever want to your door, these 29 funny Amazon memes will have you laughing if you’re a regular Amazon customer.
1) Let the Amazon memes begin!
“Amazon Inc. founder Jeff Bezos is now worth $100 billion. Meanwhile…Balance: -$2,368.94.”
“Beds should look like beds. I ordered this when I was high because I thought it was a giant ice cream sandwich. It’s not. It’s a bed and not the $150 ice cream sandwich I wanted.”
3) Amazon memes about toilet seats are very popular!
“Me: Buys a toilet seat once from Amazon. Amazon for the next six months: Can I offer you a nice toilet seat in this trying time?”
“Dear Amazon, I bought a toilet seat because I needed one. Necessity, not desire. I do not collect them. I am not a toilet seat addict. No matter how temptingly you email me, I’m not going to think, oh go on then, just one more toilet seat, I’ll treat myself.”
5) Amazon memes were also popular coming out of lockdown!
“Me coming out of lockdown with all the stupid [censored] I ordered online.”
“Don’t drink and prime.”
“*$80 goes missing from my bank account* My hippie [censored] girlfriend: I’ve got a jar of dirt!”
“Friday is fine.”
“Me: I am responsible with my money. Me on Amazon: Cars & Trucks Waffle Maker. I’ll take your entire stock.”
- Car Waffle Maker Iron- 7 unique and fun shapes
- Non-stick Electric Pancake Maker Pan- perfectly shaped automobile waffles in minutes
- Pan Cake Waffler Griddle will lighten up your mornings and add a smile to your breakfast
- Electric Pancake and Flapjack Cooker- Delicious breakfast with a twist
- Realistic and fun car shapes!
10) Gotta love Amazon Prime memes…
“Me: *orders something with same-day delivery on 11:59* Amazon: Amazon Prime.”
“My computer when I search ‘Computers on Amazon’: You betray me?”
“‘I need to stop,’ I whispered to myself as I clicked ‘add to cart.'”
“Amazon, 1998: Hello we sell books but online. Amazon, 2023: Please return to your Primehouse for your nightly Primemeal, valued Primecitizen.”
14) Memes about Amazon workers wanting to please the customer any way they can! LOL…
“*Order PJs on Amazon* *goes to bed* *wake to someone putting PJs on me* Me: What in the holy- Amazon employee: Shhhhhh, this is part of Prime now. NBC News: Amazon will now deliver inside your home and record the whole thing.
15) Amazon memes with next-day delivery!
“People who say money can’t buy happiness have never ordered something from Amazon and gotten it the next day.”
“When you’re perfectly fine with paying $130 for the items in your cart but $5.00 shipping makes u question everything.”
“Me: *Purchases a toilet seat on Amazon* Amazon for the next 4 weeks: I hear you like toilet seats.”
“Random thought. Amazon ad for the same thing.”
“You said you would take a break from Amazon. The boxes on the porch determined that was a lie.”
20) We’ve got you covered with the best Amazon memes!
“Amazon sells reusable fart deodorizer pads that will keep you fresh on taco night. See that [censored], kids? That [censored] the [censored] future.”
- ODOR FILTER: Antimicrobial, activated charcoal pads filter odors from intestinal gas. It neutralizes any odor that passes through it, so don’t let any escape around it!
- DISCREET: Soft fabric-covered antimicrobial activated carbon pads are thin, discreet, disposable & self-adheres to clothing
- EFFECTIVE: Best selling flatulence pad on the market
- GREAT GAG GIFT: A waaaay better stocking stuffer or white elephant gift than actual coal
- REUSABLE: Up to 6 months
“To get rid of unwanted junk during the holidays…Put it in an Amazon box and leave it on the porch.”
“Me trying to stop me from buying necessary [censored] off Amazon.”
“When u look something up on Amazon and suddenly it shows up as an ad on every app.”
“What you order online vs. What you receive.”
25) 100% relatable Amazon memes.
“When you accidentally pay $12 + $5 shipping instead of $17 and free shipping: I’m never gonna financially recover from this.”
“Why do we have an FBI guy meme when Amazon has way more info on us.”
“Amazon workers before vs. Amazon workers now.”
“When you order a clock online and the next day you hear the mailman knock on your door: My time has come.”
“Your order has shipped. Me, 10 minutes later.”
I hope you enjoyed these Amazon memes!
“Getting pumped for the holidays.”
Please share these Amazon memes with your friends and family.
Last update on 2023-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API