There are no shortages of food when it comes to Thanksgiving meals; however, when all your guests are gone you might wonder what to do with any leftovers. Mashed potatoes, turkey, and stuffing freeze well but what if you could make an entirely different dish to shake things up! Enter Thanksgiving leftover recipes…
The folks at BuzzFeed have created 5 genius Thanksgiving leftover hacks that you’ll definitely want to try. Here’s a rundown of the Thanksgiving leftover recipes that will transform your Thanksgiving leftovers into something fresh and new:
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Pancakes: Mashed potatoes, cooking oil, flour, cheese, chives, egg, and sour cream (optional). If you love mashed potatoes, don’t miss these other potato recipes.
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats: Rice Krispies, marshmallows, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree.
- Whipped Cranberry Butter: Cranberry sauce, butter.
- Sweet Potato Balls: Sweet potatoes, parmesan cheese, salt.
- Thanksgiving Stuffed Rolls: Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, crescent rolls.
You’ll never, never get bored of Thanksgiving leftovers with these recipe ideas!
Watch how to create 5 genius Thanksgiving leftover recipes…
These are great recipes if you have leftover Thanksgiving ingredients or side dishes.
Here are some of our favorite YouTube comments from the video, “5 Genius Thanksgiving Leftover Hacks” by BuzzFeedVideo:
- “When is there ever pumpkin pie leftover.” – James The Maniac
- “Yeah but…who wants to cook this much after Thanksgiving?” – Dake Townsend
- “Why did those ‘sweet potatoes’ look like regular potatoes…?” – BrittBrittCupcake123
- “Why were the sweet potatoes white.” – Meg Aubry
- “I’ve never seen white sweet potatoes before, what the hell were those?” – Glidergirl10
- “And here I am watching all these food vids from BuzzFeed at 4 am in the morning XD” – Alexander
- “I do a crazy thing called eating the leftovers as is.” – Rylout
- “Those sweet potatoes are shaped like sweet potatoes but they aren’t the color of sweet potatoes? hmmm…” – Brianna Soza
Please share these 5 genius Thanksgiving leftover recipes with your friends and family.