Being a parent is possibly one of the greatest joys in life but it’s definitely not for everybody. Being a parent requires a sense of humor along with a lot of patience, persistence, and discipline but the rewards outweigh everything else.
But while new parents often think they’ll have their kids under control, they often quickly realize they underestimated their chances and it’s hilarious. These parenting tweets will definitely resonate with many parents and will have you chuckling as these 35 funny parenting tweets from real parents are pretty accurate.
1) Funny parent tweets 101: At least it was worth a try.
2) Yeah, funny parent tweets like this one
sounds about right.
3) Where is the #&$@ing Tylenol!
4) When funny parent tweets make you realize you sound like your mom or dad.
5) Never happy.
6) Every parent can relate to funny parent tweets.
7) Uhh, thanks for the info?
8) Whatever works with funny parent tweets.
9) Parenting Rule #46: Kids will do everything without requiring a reason.
10) It doesn’t get easier when they turn into teenagers 🙂
11) To do: Get ninja turtle socks.
12) Let me clarify…
13) That’s a very legitimate reason.
15) You can’t win them all.
16) Wow, OK.
17) Things could be worse right?
18) Jedi in training.
19) Slowly working up to the “Frozen” spoon.
20) Good luck with that.
21) Thank for listening?
22) No, that’s ALL kids.
23) Kids always win with funny parent tweets.
24) Thanks Google!
25) And then they get their license…
26) Admit it, you do it too! 🙂
27) Funny parent tweets offering g
28) Parents don’t need alarm clocks (but they do need funny parent tweets to make their day).
29) Kid logic.
30) Here is a good first test.
31) Kids will be kids.
32) Kids just know.
33) The Tooth Fairy isn’t made of money.
34) Been there, done that.
35) Say goodbye to long hot showers or baths daily.
These parents nail it when it comes to some parenting situations but it’s what makes parenting fun! Please share these 35 funny parenting tweets with your friends and family.