One of the best things about summer is lounging by the pool on a hot summer day surrounded by good friends and cold drinks. When it comes to swimming pools, the bigger the better but no backyard pool can compete with some of the most luxurious pools in the world. Well, except for maybe this $2 million dollar pool which looks incredible for a backyard pool.
Epic destinations will tantalize you with infinity swimming pools that defy gravity and pools so large, they will leave you breathless. Here are 35 of the most impressive and beautiful swimming pools in the world and they’re definitely worth the trip to experience them.
1) Laucala Island Resort in Fiji features an above ground lap pool within a larger swimming pool.
2) Arena Badeschiff’s swimming pool in Berlin floats inside the River Spree and is the perfect place to spend the summer.
3) The swimming pool at the Mardan Palace Antalya Hotel in Turkey.
4) The swimming pool at Purobeach Porto Montenegro’s which sits in Montenegro’s Bay of Kotor.
5) The Gold energy pool at St. Regis in Lhasa, Tibet.
6) The swimming pool at the Hotel Caruso on Italy’s beautiful Amalfi Coast.
7) The swimming pool at the Hanging Gardens Ubud Hotel in Bali, Indonesia.
8) The swimming pool at Alila Uluwatu resort in Bali, Indonesia.
9) The swimming pool at the Boucan by Hotel Chocolat in St. Lucia.
10) The swimming pool at the Qualia hotel on Hamilton Island.
11) Sanctuary Swala’s pool in Tanzania, Africa.
12) The swimming pool at the Cambrian in Switzerland.
13) Neptune pool at the Hearst Castle in San Simeon, California.
14) The swimming pool at LeCrans Hotel and Spa in Crans Montana, Switzerland.
15) The rooftop swimming pool at the Standard in Los Angeles, California.
16) The Oberoi Udaivilas swimming pools on the shore of Lake Pichola in Udaipur, India.
17) Giola Lagoon pool near the village of Astris on Thassos in the Greek Islands.
18) The Library pool in Koh Samui, Thailand.
19) Blue Lagoon Geothermal Resort pool in Grindavík, Iceland.
20) The swimming pool at the Skye hotel in São Paolo, Brazil
21) The swimming pools at Richard Branson’s Necker Island Resort in the British Virgin Islands.
22) The swimming pools at the Katikies hotel in Santorini Greece.
23) The swimming pools at the Nandana Villas in The Bahamas.
24) The swimming pools at the Biras Creek hotel on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands.
25) The infinity pool at the Marina Bay Sands Resort in Singapore.
26) The swimming pools at the Belmond Jimbaran Puri resort in Bali, Indonesia.
27) Chongwe River House pool in Zambia, Africa.
28) The swimming pools at the Velassaru Resort in the Maldives.
29) Golden Nugget pool in Las Vegas, Nevada.
30) The San Alfonso del Mar Seawater Pool in Algarrobo, Chile is one of the largest swimming pools in the world.
31) Spa pool at the One & Only Reethi Rah Resort in Maldives
32) The swimming pools at the Sarojin resort in Khao Lak, Phang Nga, Thailand.
33) The swimming pools at the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi resort in the Maldives.
34) The rooftop pool deck at the Hotel Fasano in Rio de Janeiro overlooks the Sugarloaf mountain and Ipanema beach.
35) The Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore features an incredible infinity pool on the 57th floor.
Any of these pools are worthy of being on your bucket list because pictures don’t do them justice and should be experienced in person. Please share these incredible swimming pools from around the world with your friends and family.