One of my favorite things to do in school as a kid was drawing. I’m not the only one because these kids love drawing too but sometimes WHAT they draw or how they spell it is enough to make any adult laugh.
Kids may be innocent but sometimes things they draw are unintentionally inappropriate but it can be so funny. These 35 drawings feature everything from phallic symbols to situations that are downright terrifying that will have you doing a double take.
1) He likes to draw long stems on his apples.
2) A field full of flowers?
3) His dad is a great cook. 🙂
4) This kid likes to push the lawnmower.
5) Who doesn’t want an alien as a friend?
6) I think mom and dad may need marriage counseling.
7) His daddy is shaking hands with Santa Claus!
8) Anger issues?
9) His father is riding a bicycle.
10) If he ever sees his parents “wrestling”, he may get scarred for life.
11) Mommy needs help…
12) That escalated quickly.
13) Rick is sad.
14) I see a lighthouse in there somewhere.
15) I wouldn’t recommend eating the pies.
16) I only hope this kid is imagining this!
17) A blue waterfall.
18) Get your mind out of the gutter…it’s a whale.
19) I don’t think it ended well for the cat.
20) I don’t want to know what is going on here…
21) I hope these are animals playing hopscotch.
22) What game are these kids playing!?
23) This one is a little disturbing! 🙂
24) This kid likes his freedom.
25) A firefighter and his hose.
26) Is that a ghost?
27) He wanted to bring home a drawing of his teacher.
28) Always wash your hands!
29) This one gives me nightmares.
30) C’mon, it’s a pair of scissors!
31) The conductor blew a special whistle to thank him.
32) Ouch, dad. That’s gotta hurt.
33) Trying to tell my brain that an innocent kid drew this. But it’s not working. 🙂
34) An evil snake eating his evil mom. A cry for help?
35) That duck has a long neck.
These parents may want to hold off putting their kid’s artwork on the fridge and wait for their next drawing! Please share these funny but accidentally inappropriate drawings by kids with your friends and family.