Have you ever had a moment where you wished you could go back in time and do things differently? A moment of instant regret so bad that you wish you could start all over again. Well, you’re not alone and the following 31 funny people are experience moments of instant regret as well!
From saying the worst thing at the worst time to feeling like life is taking a [censored] all over you, it happens to the best of us. The key is to roll with the punches and learn from our experiences of instant regret to make better choices next time! Enjoy!
1) When you put your foot in your mouth…Instant regret.
“I work at a bank and this lady came in with a $150,000 check and to make conversation I was like ‘oh wow I wish I had one of these’ then she deadass was like ‘It’s a life insurance check. I would rather have the person’.”
2) It’s not easy being an Instagram influencer.
3) What a day…
“I can’t believe this happened y’all? RIP my ice cream.”
4) It gives you wiiings!
“Every warning label has a story: Not an energy drink.”
5) This puts a damper on movie night.
“Exhibit A in why you mount these on the wall.”
6) That squirrel is going to space with the size of that brownie.
“Fat [censored] squirrel stole my edible.”
7) Even worse when it’s the sunroof.
“Forgetting to roll up the window all the way.”
8) I think it’s gonna be a long day for these guys. Instant regret all over the place!
9) I think he needs a smaller sofa!
“Need professional mover. Got this sofa stuck and need a professional that knows how to fix this.”
10) Instant regret in 3, 2, 1…
11) Don’t paint yourself into a corner.
12) And don’t paint yourself into the basement either. The floor is lava.
“I’m an idiot…Just painted the stairs to my basement now I’m trapped.”
13) WTF am I seeing here?
“In case you ever think your roommate is dumb…Let me one-up you.”
14) Don’t be this guy. Don’t block fire hydrants.
“This is a prime example of why you don’t park in front of a hydrant.”
15) The party game that keeps on giving…Instant regret.
“Just accidentally played the worst game ever. I call it Pear or Potato.”
16) When mom comes over for a visit.
“Look where I am! Where are you? Where’s that?? I’m in my dorm. Please tell me you’re not in someone else’s dorm. I am in the wrong dorm omg.”
17) When your boss texts you…
“At this moment I knew I [censored] up: I’m making you come at 12 on Friday. First off you’re not making me do [censored] second off I don’t remember scheduling any dick appointments. This is your boss Maribel I got a new number.”
18) Bacon is gross when it’s cold.
“My roommate thought I made cinnamon rolls. I actually made bacon. He’s not happy with his finger scoop.”
19) Looks like chocolate. Smells like chocolate. Not chocolate.
“Work perks. Turns out it’s a bar of soap.”
20) Now you’re playing with power.
“Put son’s PS4 controllers in the oven last night to hide them so he’d go to bed. Didn’t tell the wife, who then put the oven on this morning!”
21) That should buff right out!
“I saw all these posts on Facebook this week that sandpaper on my wiper blades would rid the ice. Well, it did but now my windshield is all scraped to [censored] wtf…”
22) All she needs now is the matching desk.
“So I ordered a chair for my room off of Amazon and…”
23) Look out for Chad, ladies.
“I sprayed a spider with Axe body spray to kill it but now its name is Chad and he’s [censored] all the girl spiders in my house.
24) When a good morning goes bad fairly quickly.
“Started the day off poorly.”
25) To make matters worse, please don’t lick your hands.
“These are cafe syrups and NOT hand sanitizer. Thank you.”
26) How my mood is at the moment…
“This is a nice place to take a pic…”
27) Well that sucks.
“I was just running my pen over my jeans while talking to my teacher and I didn’t realize it was open help I [censored] up.”
28) I think the image speaks for itself.
29) Give it up for the bean counters.
“I work at a small coffee shop. My boss just absent-mindedly poured unroasted beans into a batch of roasted ones. Here’s us separating 10,000 beans…by hand.”
30) She wasn’t planning on staying out for long.
27) Doctor humor.
“True story: Surgeon: Did someone fart? Silence. Surgeon: I need to know if someone farted. I may have perforated bowel. Med student: I farted.”
Please share these funny people experiencing instant regret with your friends and family.